Chapter 26

Wen Ning kept sleeping after that. It wasn't long before the door was reopened. Some one who he still didn't know how to face walked in.

"Jin Ling...."
...

How was he suppose to do this. He hadn't figured it out yet. How was He going to tell him? Would he even listen to him?

Jin Ling was in the car with Xue Yang and Zizhen. He had refused to go. How could he even face Sizhui after beating his brother half to death??? They were only a few minutes away from the hospital.

Should Jin Ling just run away? Sizhui probably hates him. He really loved Sizhui. He made Jin Ling feel special and actually truly loved. Jin Ling reacted out of instinct because of Wen Ning his father died and his mother was also killed by a Wen. Finding out the Sizhui was actually a Wen hurt him.

He realized later he should not have reacted the way he did. His family did after all end up killing many Wens... If it wasn't for Lan Wangji, Sizhui would have died.
Jin Ling grabbed a handful of hair and sighed. He could not meet with Sizhui.

The car stopped. They had reached the hospital. Jin Ling unlocked the door and tried to get out but to his surprise he couldn't. The door, he couldn't open it!

Jin Ling sighed in frustration and looked at the two boys in the front sears. (Jin Ling was in the back seat)

"We knew you would try and escape so we put the child safety locks on." Zizhen explained seeing Jin Ling try to escape.

Jin Ling looked at him in disbelief. This was his doom, he had to face it. Zizhen and Xue Yang opened the door. Xue Yang had his hand on Jin Ling's wrist. Jin Ling struggled to get Xue Yang's arm off but failed miserably.

He can beat someone up, but not get away from someone who is only grabbing him by the wrist. With no more hope left he let them drag him into the hospital.
...

Sizhui was shocked seeing Jin Ling at the door. What was He doing there? Yes he was happy to see him, but he would have to break up with him....

Sizhui's heart twisted into a knot. He saw Zizhen and Xue Yang close the door behind Jin Ling. Jin Ling was looking worried.

"Sizhui..." He started.

" Jin Ling you it's ok I save it we will just b-break up. " Sizhui cut him off.

Jin Ling's eyes widened. What did Sizhui just say!?!? He wants to break up with him? His heart shattered into a thousand pieces.

"But Sizhui the wedding,"

"We will cancel it,"

" No no no! Sizhui do you even know what you are saying!? "

" let's break up. " Sizhui repeated.

"no please, I love you" Jin Ling's eyes start to get watery.

Sizhui just turned away from him. He knows this is best. him being a Wen ruins it all. He saw Jin Ling's pained expression before he exited the room.

Jin Ling looked at Sizhui in disbelief. Pain, sadness, and hurt was what he felt. He opened the door and rushed out of the room. When he was out he ran, he ran as fast as he could put of the hospital. His vision became blurry as he felt a warm liquid fall down his cheeks.

Xue Yang and Zizhen were rich behind him. They stopped at the car they brought. Jin Ling was nowhere to be found. The decided too split up and look for him.

..meanwhile..

Sizhui was in the hospital room a few years rolling down his cheeks. Wen Ning stirred beside him.

"Sizhui how come you just let him go? He said he loved you." Wen Ning said.

Sizhui looked down and answered , "it was the b-best thing to d-do." Sizhui's voice cracked.

" Sizhui is you love him you will fight for him. "

"Gege he said he regrets loving me."

" Yuan, if you love him go after him don't let him leave you, I will be fine Wei Ying will be here soon, now go. " Wen Ning urged Sizhui to go chase after Jin Ling.

Sizhui got up and ran to the parking lot. Their car was gone! He got in his car and drove off in his own car to find Jin ling.

Sizhui went to the shared house of Xue Yang, Jin Ling and Zizhen but the car was not there. Where were they!? Sizhui was desperate to find Jin ling. he got his phone out and tried calling him, but to no avail. He tried calling Jiang Cheng, Xichen, his parents, his friends, Zizhen, Xue Yang but they would not pick or did not know.

Sizhui we my back to his house as fast as possible. He barged in the house, where a meeting was going on.

"Yuan glad you came, just in time." Wei Ying said. Sizhui have him a confused look, "ah yes please sign here, Jin Ling already stopped by and signed. A-Cheng and Xichen have also agreed to this now we just need your signature."

" So what am I signing exactly? " Sizhui asked.

"A paper that breaks the arranged marriage between you and Jin Ling." Jiang Cheng spoke up.

" I will not sign this, I will get Jin Ling back you can't make me do this! " sizhui was getting irritated.

"Just like your father," said Wei Ying. Sizhui

'where is Jin Ling? " Sizhui demanded.

"He has well..." Xichen trailed off.

" He left, he is on my jet right now a few miles away. "

"Where is that jet headed to!" Sizhui demanded answers, but no one answered .

Sizhui stormed out of the house. He was called back but he turned deaf. They cannot keep him away from seeing Jin Ling.

....

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Xue Yang asked one more time.

" There is no point in staying here anymore. I got rejected and it may not be a good idea to just leave but I can't handle the pain when I am feeling better I will come back. " Jin Ling croaked out.

"Promise to call?" Zizhen said.

" Yes, I promise. " replied Jin Ling. They all hugged one last time before Jin Ling got on his Uncles private jet and left for the United States. He didn't think he would stay there long, but just enough time to clear his mind.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Please point out if there are any mistakes I do not edit the chapters, comments are appreciated!