Chapter 2

Jin Ling walked over to his table and sat down with his friends.

"Jin Ling I heard you are getting a tutor," teased Xiao Xingchen.

"Yes can you believe it!" Jin Ling sad angrily, "But at least I got Sizhui he is pretty smart and I will pass the class with no problem." 

"Ah Sizhui is tutoring you!? How lucky he is so smart and handsome." Zizhen stated.

"I am going to meet him at 4:30 till 6 maybe and then I have to go to my job. So I found a new place I will be working at from now on! The pay is good and I will be able to move out soon. You guys better be there at my first performance." Jin Ling glared at them waiting for a yes.

Both his friends nodded eagerly, and kept eating there lunch.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"You better start to explain why you were talking to Jin Ling your 3 year crush!" Lan JingYi exclaimed.

"He needs a tutor, so the teacher asked me to help him out. I will be seeing him at 4:30 today to tutor him," Sizhui smiled.

"But, if he does anything to you tell me immediately." Xue Yang half growled turning into an over protective brother, "Yes Xue Yang I promise," Sizhui said and with that they finished there lunches and headed to the library.

"Hey JingYi lets go get some snacks!" Xue Yang yelled, getting shushed by the librarian. JingYi nodded and headed of with Xue Yang leaving Sizhui all alone.

"Sizhui, hi what you reading," Jin Ling walked up to him, sitting next to him.

"Oh I am reading Mo Dao Zu Shi." Jin Ling nodded, and Sizhui put his book down.

"So what brings you here I never see you here," Sizhui asked, confused why Jin Ling was all of a sudden wanting to be with him, no in the library not with him.

"Yes about that I wanted to tell you that we can meet here 4:30-6 cause I am busy after those hours." Sizhui was sad hearing Jin Lings real reason of being in the library. But he put on a slight smile and nodded.

Just then Sizhui's phone rang. "Excuse me I have to take this," Sizhui excused himself and looked at who had called him, 'papa'

(Conversation)
"A-Yuan my baby boy how is school?"

"Papa hello, it is great, but why did you call? Not to be rude, but it was just so sudden oh and where is dad?"

"Ah yes Lan Zhan is right next to me, and yes I get your confusion. So your uncle, his husband, your father and I are going to go on a short trip. I wanted to tell you this because I need someone to go over to the club later today, there is a new worker on stage and I need you to watch there first performance, ok?"

"Yes, I will go over tonight, how long are you going to be gone?"

"Oh yes we are going to be gone for a week, and once we come back we will take you out for dinner to spend some quality time with us, right Lan Zhan?" A 'mn' was heard from the other side of the line.

"See you then I love you! Bye dad bye papa." They bid there goodbyes and hung up.

(End of conversation)

Sizhui turned around to head back with Jin Ling, but when he turned around his eyes met Jin Lings cold phoenix eyes. He stumbled a bit seeing Jin Lings face so close. 

"Who called," were the only two words that came out of his mouth.
Sizhui noticed that there was a hint of jealousy in those big round eyes. 'Did Jin Ling like him back? What no impossible.'

"Oh right, um my dads called to tell me they were going on a trip with my uncles for a week." Sizhui answered. Jin Ling only nodded, and walked back to his seat patting the one next to him, signaling Sizhui to sit with him. 'huh my parents are also going on a trip'

Sizhui sad down next to him, and started getting to know Jin Ling better. They asked each other questions, and proceeded to talk about more random stuff. The bell rang soon after and they had to split ways.

"See you at 4:30 in the library," Sizhui called out before Jin Ling went off. Jin Ling nodded, and waved a hand saying bye.

. . . . . . .Time Skip 4:30. . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Class had just ended and Sizhui was walking towards the Library. At that same moment Jin Ling crept up behind him, "boo" (or idk you choose something) scaring poor Sizhui.

"Jin Ling! What was that," the usually calm and silent Sizhui yelled.

Jin Ling burst put laughing, "you should have seen yourself, *laughs* anyway I wanted to walk with you to the library so I came to your class," Sizhui nods and keeps walking to the library followed but Jin Ling.

(At the library)

"Jin Ling where are your books?" Sizhui asked.

"Oh right I forgot them in my locker, wait for me I sill go get them." Jin Ling got up and walked to his locker.

It had been 10 minutes and Jin Ling had not come back, 'hm where is he? Did he ditch me?' Sizhui got up and started looking for Jin Ling.
He first decided to walk to where Jin Ling's locker was located. And good but bad news Jin Ling was there, but he was with the football player he saw in detention the other day. Jin Ling was pinned against his locker by the football player, and up close he knew who he was, Wen Chao.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . .