Full C

Hey yall, so....im back at writing but not much, i dont have time for me to do stories since im very busy with school. Im so sorry if i dissapointed you, i really do.

I'll try to make it up to you guys by finishing this book with the Oneshot #3 series. But that is for the future time being, but im making cracks for you and hermionerailmepls_ gave me the motivation to continue this book until it's finished, they're rereading this book and i feel so bad for not updating it. Im also out of my Harry Potter phase and now is in my kpop stan life.

Im so sorry if i made Potterheads dissapointed in me afted i say im not in my Harry Potter phase anymore. I dont hate Harry Potter nor The actors, i still do. It's just the toxic side of the fandom. Okok i know im rambling 🙄 HAHAHAH

I hope you accept my apology =)

MinMieTT

---------------

3rd pov

The Golden Trio walks to the Great Hall after hearing Dumblewh— Dumbledore announced a very important message.

The Golden Trio haven't seen Y/n the whole entire day. Knowing Hermione Granger, is currently worried for Y/n.

The Golden Trio entered the Great Hall, searching for their place to sit. Once they did, they left a seat for Y/n beside Harry.

Harry shakes his head, feeling uneasy about the important message from The Headmaster and also about Y/n, his godsister.

"Hey People!"  Someone called out the three of them, familiar voice.

The trio snaps their head to the person, greeting them back.

"Hello Lavender"

"Hey Ba—"

"Don't you dare, Ron Billius Weasley" Lavender voiced out, Ron's face turns into an embarrassed look, gulps in fear.

Harry snickers while Hermione sighs at the attitude

Hermione smiles towards Lavender before politely ask "Hello Lavender, what makes you come here?"

Lavender shrugs

"Just wanted to ask where is My Ender eye bitch"

Ron looks at Harry "Who the h—"

"Wassuppp bitchesss!" George entered the conversation, Fred's behind him laying on the floor, acting dead...ahem

Ron groans in annoyance, asking Fred to not do that again.

Before Fred could protest, Dumbledore entered the Great Hall. With something in his hands.

That is....a red....

....plastic cup

"GET IN YOUNG GIRL...."

Every was shock of how loud and cheerful Dumbledore is, Mcgonagall sighs in dissapointment after seeing the decoration inside the Great Hall.

George and Fred smirk before runs away.

Everyone gasps after seeing the girl.

Y/n flew around the Great Hall with her nimbus 3000 broomstick, as what she called that.

"GET YOUR ASSES UP AND GO TO GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM, WE'RE HAVING A PARTAY!" Y/n shouts, while drinking fake alcohol in the red cup while still on her broom.

But before she could fly outside, Hermione shouts

"Y/N Y/M/N BLACK. COME BACK DOWN HERE."

Y/n stops what she's doing, knowing she would be dead. Knowing that Hermione will tell her father.

Y/n gulps at the thought. But remembers something.

"GO AHEAD AND DO THAT MIONE. AND THERE YOU ARE ENDER BITCH."
Y/n pointed towards Lavender, rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Y/N, COME DOWN NOW."

"HEY. IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU DO ALOT OF SHITS IN THE COMMON ROOM, YOU ENDER EYE BITCH."

Harry sighs, shakes his head

"Mom, Dad. Why didn't take me with you guys."

After the semester at Hogwarts.

"—AND SHE SAID BAD WORDS INFRONT OF THE KIDS IN THE GREAT HAL—"

Sirius laughs, thinking the old memories with his old mates.

"OI YOU UGLY RAT! PETER. COME HERE."

"PADFOOT! HELP! YOUR DAUGTHER IS TRYING TO HEX ME"

"SIRIUS, WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT THIS THING. YOU SHOULD EDUCATE YOUR DAUGTHER." Hermiones groans

"Well, It's not my fault, besides, you should tell her since she is your girlfriend, kid"

George and Fred cheer for Y/n, Y/n still chasing Peter, Harry just sleep with deep snores while Ron is just eating while watching Cocomelon

Ginny just help Y/n chasing Peter

The end