One-shot #1

This continues the scenario #3
Y'all are so mad with Mione😭🖐️

THIS BOOK MIGHT TURN INTO A ONE SHOT AFTER ALL LMAOAOAO

Anyways, Happy ending? Or not?
Mostly happy ending for Y/n...🏃

---------------------------

Its been 3 months after the broke up, Hermione never stopped chasing you or stop you in the hallway to talk. You ignored her by saying "I have to hang out with ginny" or "Luna is looking for me", I mean its true that you hang out with those two alot. Because they are the reason; You knew that hermione would cheat on you.

Before the incident, you never really trust the fake accuse that hermione would do such as: "Hermione is cheating on you with my brother, Y/n";
"Did you know that Hermione has been snogging Ron lately?" Or "Please Y/n, They have been backstabbing you and your girlfriend is snogging my brother!"

But now...You realized that your best friends is true. You dont really care about the broke-up anymore, Because you have a tiny, tiny crush on both of your best friend. That is Ginny and Luna.

So here you are, walking to the great hall with both of them. You are called The 'Crazy Trio', Which you are popular of being protective with each other mostly protective with Luna.

The Trio walked inside the great hall, people stopped talking and look at the trio; mostly you.

You were uncomfortable with the silence and the stares you received, This doesn't go unnoticed with Ginny. So Ginny shouted "Don't you see?! She is uncomfortable with the dirty stares you gave her!"

Luna nodded and holds your hand, The three of you hold hands alot so it doesn't matter. But to Hermione, it does..wait..? Hermione still loves you?

You muttered to Ginny a small "Thank you" Ginny nodded and Both of you bid a goodbye to Luna. Luna smiles at the both of you, she walks to her own house table.

Both of them walked to the Gryffindor table, Sitting down with The Weasleys twins.

"Goo' mornin' Y/n! Ginny!" George says cheerfully after You and Ginny sat down in front of them. The both of you nod as in a greeting back.

"We heard what happened, we're sorry Y/n" Fred says and George continues "Yeah, Our brother is a git" they snickered at the word git.

You just shrug and giggles with them, Ginny smiles at you. She is happy that she met you, Oh how she wish she was hermione long time ago; she also remembered the party Professor Slughorn made, She did asked Luna to be together with the both of you since they were never leaving each other sides.

After The breakfast, You have a class with the slytherin. You dont mind it really since draco and pansy is your friends. You went to the class that is full of slytherin and not even one gryffindor yet.

Draco smiles at you and called you to sit with him. You gladly sits with him.

After a few minutes, The class is starting to fill up with some gryffindor, and that includes....Your girlfriend. Oh wait, Girlfriend? More like ex girlfriend.

Hermione looks at you, Wanting to see your eyes. You felt eyes on you so you turned around and locked eyes with hermione.

Hermione has  small puffy eyes, her lips is swollen. You tsked, knowing that redhead git kissed her again. You turmed to draco who glared at Ron.

You didnt care if he did, honestly, Ron deserves it. You sighed and pansy rubs your back in a comfort manner.

/////////////////♡///////////////////

You are hanging out with luna, ginny is with her boyfriend: dean.

You dont really care about it, though there is slight pain in your heart but you moved on.

Luna noticed that you are in a deep thought so she put her hand on your shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Luna looks at you, concern about what you are thinking.
Besides, she's  the one who catch you crying over that stupid relationship  thing.

"Yeah, just... I dont know.. It's weird that I have a crush on someone after the break up" you lied,  Because  you had a crush on Luna before, that time you weren't that close as Herm-i mean Granger before.

Luna smiles, You confused because  you don't even know what she is thinking about. You were about to  say something  but got cut off by Luna.

"I like you too" Luna says, intertwine her hand to yours "and I never stopped liking you" Luna kisses your cheek.

You were shocked "h-how?" you looked at her, blushing asf. "How d-did you k-know? "

"Ginny." Luna smirks

You groaned, You can't believe  ginny would be a traiitor. You look at Luna,
you were about to say something but got cut off by a pair of lips to yours.

Luna kisses you.
And
You kissed her back.

Oh boy, How long you been waiting this.

You hold her by the waist, her arms on your neck. It's just full of love and passion.

What the both of you don't know is that, a bushy haired girl hiding behind a tree. The girl's heart breaks into a million parts.

-----------

Well,  Hope y'all don't hate Hermione 😭🖐

Well double updates for y'all this week.

Maybe triple updates this week?  I dont know lol-