And she's mine? a doubtful voice inside me squeaks.

"The most what?" she teases with a smirk.

That one look, her pink lips quirked and her blazing sapphire eyes alight with amusement—it's enough to make my lady parts throb.

"The most everything," I hear myself murmur, my voice dazed and trance-like. "All of it. You're everything."

She chuckles. Her fingers lift to my hair and comb the wind-tangled strands from my face. "You're my everything." Then she lifts my chin and takes my mouth in a toe-curling wet kiss.

Our tongues flick against each other, our bodies pressing closer and closer together. My hands roam down her smooth skin. As she nibbles on my bottom lip, I reach up to grab one of her breasts and massage the hardened nipple.

"Fuck, baby girl," she groans into my mouth.

Her hands pull on my hair until my head is forced back, my throat bare to her. She kisses and sucks down to my collarbone while I move my other hand between her taut thighs. One brush against her slit and my palm is coated in her honey. I lick my hand, earning a growl, before sliding my hand back to her hot, dripping hole.

Lenora shivers under my touch. She continues her assault down my chest until her lips are sucking on my nipple through my shirt. Between the rough fabric and her wet mouth, the sensation is earth-shattering. I plunge my fingers inside her and saw them ruthlessly against her clenched walls while thumbing her swollen clit. She sucks harder and then pulls back to shove my shirt up, launching her attack on my naked breast. When I feel her fingers probing at my core, I whimper.

"I'm going to come," I warn her, panting.

"Come with me, baby," she commands. "Come for me, Emery."

As soon as her finger slides into me, my nerves combust and heat washes over me. "Lenora!" I cry. My muscles seize and clench around her hand, desperate and unhinged.

She unravels on my fingers with a groan, squirting right into my palm. Her harsh breathing fills my ear and she hugs me against her. We pull our hands out of each other, spent.

"I can't wait to spend every day with you like this," she says. "I love you, Emery."

"I love you more."

We nestle into each other and turn our eyes to the view again. For some time, we stand in companionable silence with only the wind flapping around us as company.

"It was crazy riding your wolf," I confess to her. "I didn't know that was even possible."

Her gentle laugh sends delightful vibrations through me and I lean back into her embrace. Everything feels calm here. Like time has stopped and it's just us, surrounded by beauty and nature and our love.

"So, how far back do werewolves go?" I ask. "I need you to teach me Werewolves 101."

"Sadly," she sighs, "we don't know very much about our origins. Most packs weren't educated because they tried to stay away from humans who would persecute them as witches and demons. Even growing up now, we tend to stick to our isolated pack areas rather than live near humans. It's just easier that way. But we do lose a lot of information because of it."

I feel sick at the thought of wolves being called witches or demons. I'm sure I don't even want to know what humans did to wolves who they believed were those things. Turning in her arms, I gaze up at my mate.

"I'm sorry that your people have been punished like that. I can't even imagine what that's like."

She strokes my hair and smiles gently down at me. "It may be bad, but we don't know anything else. That's why rogues are so threatening to us. Wolves that choose to live among people have the potential to expose us and cause a lot of harm."