"I wasn't expecting to see you right now."

"I had time to spare, especially with that Kokabiel nonsense over. The exorcists left this morning, and it seems like they should be able to get those fragments back to Michael without too much hassle."

"That's reassuring," Rias tells me. "So, who is your friend?" Vali takes a step forward.

"You all met him last night, though not the way you see him now. This is Vali, otherwise known as the White Dragon Emperor." Issei's face fills with nervousness as he recognizes his rival. "Vali, Kuroka, and I have all had our strings of bad luck, but it's part of the reason that we're as close and as strong as we are." I look at Rias. "If you're not against it I have an idea. Three fights, the three of us against Akeno, Koneko, and Issei. It's a friendly competition and a great way for us to get some good training in." I look down at Akeno. "What do you think, sis? Ready to take me on for real?"

"Damn right I am." Koneko and Issei both agree and Rias sighs.

"I suppose it's a good idea, but try not to hurt each other too badly." We all head outside and find an open space for our battles. Akeno and I stand across the clearing from each other, a quick crack in my neck all I need to prepare for this battle. My Sharingan activates and Akeno looks at me with determination, the look in her eyes telling me that she's going to do whatever she has to so she can win. Our battle begins and I put a hand up, urging Akeno to make the first move. Lightning forms in her fingers but I lift a foot and prepare to move away from the incoming strike. Once the bolt cracks through the sky I jump away and land on the edge of a tree.

"Not bad, but it could be better." Akeno spreads her wings and takes to the sky, but before she can get far I jump at her and grab one of her ankles. She tries to shake me off of her, but her physical strength isn't enough to save her as a stream of fire shoots from my mouth, burning her legs and causing her to cry out in pain. Slowly we start to descend, and once we get closer to the ground I push Akeno below me, slamming her against the grass as I jump away from her. She stands and wipes the blood away from her mouth, her breath picking up as she stares at me again. Another crack of lightning comes at me, but I disappear and reappear behind Akeno, slamming my fists against her skull. "You're allowed to quit if you can't handle it."

"Fat chance." Akeno pushes herself off of the ground as I wait for her to stand. "I'm stronger than you Y/N, and I'm going to show you." She tries to punch me, but her fist only makes contact with the air as I appear behind her.

"You're quite strong Akeno, but are you fast enough to make it matter?" The battle continues for nearly a minute with Akeno trying to attack me, but not once is she able to land a strike. As I feel my energy starting to drain I land one more fierce blow on Akeno and knock her to the ground. "This fight is over." I walk away from Akeno and signal to Asia to go and heal her, but another lightning bolt whizzes past my head.

"I'm not done yet." I hear Akeno start walking toward me, but as I turn to see her I can tell that her body is about to give out from the pain and stress.

"Asia, heal her, please. She's not going to be able to continue for much longer." I see Akeno's knees buckle and dash over to her, catching her and putting one of her arms over my shoulders. "See, what did I tell you? It's not entirely your fault, I've just got a new ability that you're not able to keep up with yet." Koneko and Kuroka pass us as Asia heals Akeno, the sisters entering the makeshift arena and staring each other down as they prepare to fight.

"How are you vanishing like that Y/N?"

"Part of the eyes that I took and infused with mine. I wasn't able to do much research, but it seems like it's called Kamui. It's not that I'm disappearing, but I'm moving into another dimension. I'm still not entirely used to it, especially since the first time I used it was yesterday before the actual Kokabiel fight happened. If I spend enough time practicing with it then I should be able to use it flawlessly, but I can't imagine that it's going to be that easy." Akeno stands back up and hugs me.