HAPPY ENDING + EPILOGUE

Começar do início

"Since you deliver the twins. Around ten hours." He said, checking the time.

"Where are they?"

"The doctors are monitoring them. They are fine, safe and sound."

"Can I see them?"

"Maybe later." I raised an eyebrow. Is there something wrong?

"Why?" I asked. He just kept quiet. Alright, something is up.

"It's just that they are sleeping. You know, babies need at least a damn long sleep?" He lectured me. I sighed and shrugged. Suddenly, the door opened again. This time, the whole family of Chris' came in. They have someone on their arms. One at Will's arms. Another one at Angelica's. I looked closely. Is that my babies? They looked the same!

"Oh, Mel! You're up. Just in time for your babies to see you after you're so tired after all that work." Angelica squealed in delight. She looked very pleased after seeing her grandchildren. She still hold onto her instead of giving it to me. I pulled Chris' hand, trying to get his attention. Chris looked at me, asking me what I want. I pointed at the babies. Chris just smiled and nodded.

"Mom, Melissa want to hold her child." Chris politely asked. Angelica apologised and slowly put her onto my arms. Oh my god. She's so beautiful. I looked at Chris with a wide grin on my face. I didn't even realised that Chris carried our baby boy.

"What do you name them?" Will asked. My eyes nearly popped out after he asked that question. Chris and I didn't even think of a name for them both.

"Erm... Erm," I stuttered. But Chris helped me. I was astonished what Chris had named our baby boy.

"Tyler... Tyler Cortes, that's for our boy." Chris calmly answered. How can I not love this guy?

"Why Tyler?" Angelica asked. Her face is full of confusion.

"It's the name of Melissa's dad." He explained.

"What about the girl?"

"I decided to put Elizabeth but I don't know for Melissa." Chris said.

"Elizabeth?"

"Because she reminds me of Queen Elizabeth the second. This shows how royalty she is." He explained. There you go. The names of the twins. I, so far, loved it. Chris indeed is good with names.

"Elizabeth, it is." I accepted his request. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Angelica looked at us with her loving eyes.

"You two are so sweet. We make a move first while you two enjoyed yourself with the twins. Ta-ta!" She exclaimed joyfully. I giggled and shook my head.

"I love your mom."

"But doesn't love me?" There we go. The teasing Chris is back. I gave him a serious look. Why would I not love this guy? This guy made me happy. Much more better than James or other guys in my school.

To show that I love him, I used my finger and signalling him to come closer to me. He obeyed. Once he's really close to me, I took this opportunity to kiss him. He eagerly took it and kissed me hard. Since both of our hands are occupied, Chris could only kissed me passionately instead of a needy kind. But of course, Chris grew impatient. He literally let go one of his hand and pushed my face closer to his, suffocating me. I parted my lips, hoping I could take some fresh air but he used that opportunity to dart his tongue in to explore me. Before we could go in detail, the twins cried which shocked us both.

Chris pushed himself away from me and started to rock the baby. I, myself, struggled to calm her down. I make funny faces but it didn't work. I make 'shush' sounds but it also doesn't work. I then rocked her as if my arms are hammocks. Surprisingly, it works. I looked at my little one going back to sleep.

"We are such bad parents." Chris said, laughing softly. I smirked at him and replied.

"This is why I love you."

------------------------EPILOGUE----------------------

-Melissa's POV-

"How do I look?" I asked Christine, Chris' twin sister. She straighten my dress and took a step back to see how I look from far. She smiled so obviously, I looked okay.

"You look fabulous! I wished I can see you this way like forever." She complimented. I giggled at her cuteness and gave her a hug. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Christine shouted. The door opened and in came mama Cortes with my beautiful twins. I opened my arms for them to hug me and they did. They ran towards me and hugged me.

"Mummy, you look pretty!" Tyler exclaimed, playing the hem of my dress. I laughed and gave him a kiss. Elizabeth had a disappointed look on her face. She makes a sad face and it never failed for anyone to ask her what's wrong.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" I asked, stroking her short hair. She suddenly hugged me tight. I then stroked her back and asked her what's wrong again.

"BeeBee want a kiss!" She exclaimed, making me nearly deaf. I laughed and gave her a very long kiss on the cheek. And yes, she called herself 'BeeBee'.

I stood up and hold the twins' hands with both of my hands - left hand intertwined with Tyler, right hand intertwined with Elizabeth. Angelica looked at me. Her eyes are watery though. I just smiled at her and gave her a hug. She started sniffing and stroked my back.

"I can't believe my son is getting married to you... Again." She sobbed. I laughed and broke the embrace. It's nice to see Angelica being all supportive and excited for the wedding.

Yes, today is our re-wedding and also it's the twins' 1st birthday! I couldn't be more excited for this day. Being a wife to Chris again and a year of becoming a mother.

"The ceremony is about to start. Let's go, Melissa." Will announced. I nodded and walked towards him with the twins beside me. Instead of carrying flowers, I will be holding hands with the twins when walking down the aisle which makes me much more happier.

"You ready, Melissa?" Will asked me just seconds before the door opened.

"Yeah. Let's do this." The door opened. Chris can be seen at the end of the aisle, smiling and felt proud to have me. The wedding is small. We only invite our close friends and families. So there's only like twenty people attending this.

After the priest officially announced that both of us are husband and wife, we couldn't wait for this special part - the "you may kiss the bride" part.

"You may kiss the bride." Here we go. Chris is the first one to grab my face and kissed me as if he's gonna eat up my face. I giggled in between our kisses. We could hear cheering at the background but looks like both of us are melted towards each other. I broke the kiss and looked around. I saw the twins already closed their eyes. I laughed. Good children...

Chris turned my face to get my attention. He gave me a quick peck and said, "I love you."

I giggled and replied, "I love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------
YAY! A HAPPY ENDING - The ending that y'all want so much. Next stop, the sad ending. Obviously most people will not love this but I'm gonna write it anyway. So, vote and comment! Also, follow me for more interesting book to come.

Love,
Nora

(UNEDITED)