New Lease II (18+ Explicit)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey now! My mom liked it!"

"Your mom also hosts an online cooking show now, right?" the redhead quipped back.

"Okay, yes, she does. And did before I was born and even a bit after," Leon replied, gesturing with a hand. "But she stopped after Hop came around and went full time housewife and mom."

"Also living off a pension and insurance, and then you became Champ and sent lots of money home."

"I–hmm... okay true. But still, you don't have to get a job."

You would do well to not stop a human female from her goals, my Chosen. You are keen to lose such a battle of wills. My Sister shares such characteristics, and she is quite indomitable and infuriating in such moments, Zamazenta mused, sitting back up and yawning.

Because you are wrong, Zacian snorted, shooting a glare.

"Yeah, you two are related for sure," Cassandra snickered, earning a smack from the Legendary Pokémon's paw. "Hey! I was kidding! I mean, you are siblings, but still–."

"Well, if you want work, I'm sure I can help you find something, but definitely think about it! We got time. Or, well, actually we can't stay too-too long. We'll need to head out to dinner with the other Gym Leaders soon. But I'm so glad I finally got to come by and see you, Zama. I missed you, even when I was working at the League," Leon smiled, hugging the large Pokémon once more.

And I you, my Chosen. I hope to see you here more, although it seems you still have much journeying to do. I am keen on demanding you allow me to come with you, but our place is still here.

"Trust me, I'd love to bring you, too, but if I want to gain a Hall of Fame title in any region, I have to use their 'legal roster' of Pokémon, which means no foreign ones like you. But, I promise, after Hoenn and then Johto I'll be good. I'm using them to study new types of battling to use, too, so it's not all fun and ego boosting," he snickered.

Ah, good, good. This land could use more fun. We could never say no to enhancing the versatility of the people here. We yearn for more challenges, the shield-based Pokémon nodded.

Indeed. It will get droll if you do not bring more excitement... speaking of–I hoped you would not mind showing me the power within this band of yours. I could sense it the moment you arrived, Zacian mused, nosing her keystone bracelet. Cassandra grinned as she held it up, the sunlight reflecting off the green surface.

"Oh, this little thing? Hmm I suppose Leon and I could show you the new moves we picked up in Kalos. I think our Pokémon could match you even more than they did before."

Leon chuckled, "I think we might have time for another go... and to be honest I was hoping to see what your new Mega Stones could do. You got one for Tyranitar, right?"

"Yep. And Gardevoir, Gallade, Aggron, Garchomp, Pidgeot, and Sceptile," she replied, numbering them off on her hands.

The young man frowned, "...How come you have so many and all I have is Charizard?"

"Catch more Pokémon with Mega Stones then," she winked back with a laugh. "If we go to Hoenn, there's a lot of stones that match. So, keep an eye out and maybe you can catch up to me."

"I'll consider that a challenge," Leon smirked, clenching his fist, and then was promptly bumped by Zamazenta who stood up, stretched, and shook its body.

If you are quite done with your little bravado, my Chosen, perhaps you would allow us the chance to measure your power once more? The Pokémon smirked; eyes gleaming with eagerness.