" Oh, but you are the unmated one" She said with a smirk.

Doza and Vivian shook thier head. Maybe they were used to the girl acting so forwardly

"I have been wanting to meet you since I saw you today". She said and pulled a chair and sat beside Stefan.

Stefan felt awkward. This was the first time. Someone was coming at him so openly. But as much as he wanted he couldn't say that Sebastian was his mate. He wasn't marked and that was greatest humiliation for a wolf who had found their mate. It was Sebastian's choice to not define their relation only Pack knew about them. Sometimes Stefan felt that Sebastian merely tolerated him.
He sighed for one day he wanted to forget thinking about his stupid mate.Seeing the girl so excited Stefan couldn't help but chuckle.

"Now,now Mana don't scare our guest.  And Stefan Please forgive this kid. She had always been brazzen and Straightforward" Doza said glaring at her said sister.
Who paid no heed to her.

Alpha Doza and his mate also joined the table and conversation continued

"So you were saying that security forces will be divided?" Doza asked.

"Not exactly divided but there will be different teams in the group. It will make everything easier" Steven said

Doza nodded thinking about it.

"Say Stefan, wanna see around the fox village with me. Let me show you the settlement of the fox tribe before we leave his place " Mana said excitedly.

Stefan was caught off by the question.
"Okay, sure" he said smiling a little.

Sebastian sighed irritated "No he can't " He blurted out before he could control himself.

The table felt silent. And Sebastian glared at Stefan, he couldn't keep his expression appropriate for the others. Now the girl near Stefan and all the others were looking at him. Sebastian wanted to stop the glaring. Whatever this was. It was disrupting his mind. He had already so much on his plate. He had to plan about a possible way to save both his Alpha and his Pack. And here his mate was provoking him.

"Why can't I go? Are you ordering me ?" Stefan asked glaring back at him. Sebastian hadn't helped them during the negotiations. Was he picking a fight now?

Steven slightly nudged his brother. Concerned. He didn't wanted his brothers personal life to unfold infront of these strangers.

Karina tried to lighten the mood be dragging Vivian into awkward talks about food.
But the tesion was still there in the table. Sebastian couldn't stop his emotions. His thoughts raced to come with a plausible excuse that could validate his stern glare but before he could think of his mouth was already opening and he heard himself speak.

"Are you shameless enough to flirt with a kid"

Steven gripped the table hard. He wanted to kill this bastard. But Stefan held his hand and shook his head.

" This guy has no filter in his mouth, he is just joking" Stefan said. A very decent imitation of a man trying to cover up his embarrassment. He turned to look at Mana as if dismissing Sebastian completly from his thoughts.

" I am sorry Mana, but I would like to retire to bed" He said with a practiced smile.

Sebastian felt his heart break a little. When did Stefan had started smiling this way.

"Offcourse, I will lead the way " Luna Vivian said blandly courteous. Karina also deliberately stood and followed them

Sebastian took a deep breath. He wanted to pretend like nothing happened.

Doza gave an awkward laugh and stood up from the table pulling a shocked Mana away with her.

Sebastian closed his eyes only for the glare that was directed his way.
He had embarrassed Stefan and Steven was furious. He was fucked.

Steven's Jaw hardened. Sebastian face had no feeling of remorse or whatsoever. He was just irritated.
Steven too a deep breath.

"Why don't you revoke the bond Sebastian?" He asked the person he considered friend.

"What" Sebastian asked not expecting the question. He was expecting some pep talks or advices along with threats. But this

" I know it will be just in papers. It has nothing to do with the bond. But atleast you won't have to drag this relation any longer"

"......."

" And you guys aren't even mated. It will be easier for you"

"......"

"Think about it, I will talk with Kevin if necessary. My brother deserves better than this" Steven said and got up.

Walking away leaving Sebastian in his thoughts.

I tried to draw Evan