Chapter 21

"This always fucking happens" Edwin now in the fire-filled pits of Tartus walked with no direction thought beforehand.

*snap*

Edwin for the uncountable time killed a monster, he was leaking enough death aura that only the God-level menace didn't run away in fear "I get comfortable, then I have to leave normality just to be stranded somewhere that makes no sense."

Kurami was in his head watching his actions and eavesdropping on his thoughts "How is it going?" Her voice held amusement at his current predicament.

"Leave me alone fuck" Edwin grunted as he was irritated only thing he could feel from kilometre was pack upon pack upon pack of monsters.

"Rude!" Immediately the pressure around him spiked up intensively and he was left on the ground with a massive crater, the ringing of laughter in his ears as the pressure vanished annoyed him further.

"Don't get angry you dunce, you're at a minimum primordial level you're doing this cause you want to, don't get revenge filled like an idiot, you're fucking smart aren't you?" Kurami said while he climbed out of the crater.

"Plus if you get bored I am here, plus the two angels you exiled helped me coop with being in your thought-filled brain," Kurami said reminding Edwin about the angels he forgot.

"Shit I completely forgot about well her, she was against my progression at first," Edwin recalled.

"What about the one of death? What did she do to you?" Kurami asked

"I didn't want her to betray me so I didn't let myself get close," Edwin answered with a shrug.

"Are they stronger than me like you are?" Edwin asked, trying to see if they could be put to good use outside sensitive support.

"Not in your full form, I am 9 times stronger than you, representing the 9 tails I had, outside your body, I should be a universe-level threat at max" She bragged Edwin picturing a grinning fox in his head.

"I'll figure that out when I at least meet civilisation" Edwin referred to the angels.

"Can they at least speak? you weren't being very forgiving taking away their ability to do anything except talk to me." Kurami asked, mentally Edwin did as asked and he received mental images of two angels

" Kurami asked, mentally Edwin did as asked and he received mental images of two angels

Angel of death