Me: Hey Yang. What's going on?

Yang doesn't say anything as she just points in front of her. I look in the direction and my eyes widen to see (Y/N) floating in midair again but this time there were little metallic pieces floating around him. But what interested me more, were the two silver crystals in front of him. I move past the crowd and moved towards him.

Yang: Wait, Ruby!

I didn't listen as I was too intrigued with the two crystals. No one stopped me though, probably because they were too stunned with the what was happening. As I approached, I could feel a sense of serenity coming off of (Y/N). But it wasn't just calm, it also felt powerful. Once I was a few inches away, I reached out to touch the crystals, but I was brought out of my curiosity as the pieces started to encase them just out of nowhere. I was amazed as the metallic pieces started to build something around the crystals and once it was all done what floated in front of me, was (Y/N)s metallic cylinders. I was still in my amazed state as I examined the metal tubes that was until I heard a voice.

???: Can I help you Ruby?

I look in front of me once more to see that (Y/N) has opened his eyes and was staring right at me with a smile on his face. I was shocked for a moment before I came to realize that I was inches away from (Y/N)s face, I blush in embarrassment and stumble backwards.

Me: AH! (Y-Y/N) I-I-I-I....

Before I even noticed, I backed up off the edge of the cliff.

Yang and Jaune: RUBY!

I closed my eyes to prepare for my death, but I didn't hear the wind blowing as I fell. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was floating in midair.

Ozpin: Well done Glynda.

Glynda: That's.... not me sir.

I then look at (Y/N) and see him with his hand stretched out and his eyes closed. He then lifts his arm a little more and I start going up as well. He then moves his arm to the right and I head in that direction. It's almost as if he has telekinesis or something. He gently puts me down on the ground and Yang runs to me and hugs the life out of me. But I was more shocked with what just happened as I look at (Y/N) with amazement. He then stands up and walks over to me and my sister and looks me in the eyes with a look that a disappointed teacher would give to their student.

(Y/N): Miss Ruby.

Me: Yes?

He then holds both of his hands to sides and then the metal tubes that were sitting on the grass came flying towards him in both hands and grabs them. He then hooks them on his belt while still looking at me as me and the others were shocked by his performance.

(Y/N): Please keep mind of your surroundings. You almost fell off the cliff. Understood?

Me: Y-yes sir. 'Wait.... why am I calling him sir?!'

(Y/N): Good.

He then walks off towards one of the square tiles that were placed in the cliff. He then faces the professors with a genuine smirk.

(Y/N): Can we begin professors?

Ozpin: Of course. If the rest of you would please take your positions on the pads please, we will begin the initiation as soon as possible.

*Third POV*

As all the students stand there listening to Ozpins speech, (Y/N) was feeling a powerful disturbance in the Force.

(Y/N): 'Hmmm..... someone's down there. And they're strong but also.... angry. Someone definitely powerful in the dark side is out there. Gotta make sure these kids are safe. but I also need to let the professors know.'