VIII

Elise's POV

When I opened my eyes, I could feel that I am tied up. I looked down at my chest and I was all bloody. My dress was torn and I was barefoot. I tried using my powers but it wasn't working. Then it hit me. Someone snapped my neck, so that means..... am I Dead!?!

I started panicking then I saw a figure. Each second it came closer and closer to me. When the figure was close enough for me to see, I realized it was... Katherine. "Well it's sad to have your powers not working isn't it? Hah hello fellow doppelganger."

"Katherine. Why did you kidnap me!" I said trying to get out of the ropes. "Well I need you as leverage over the Mikaelsons, and I want to see you suffer aswell." With that she smirked and took an innocent man out of nowhere. I knew where this was going.

She bit the man's  wrist then moved it towards me. "Drink. Now." I didn't want to be a vampire but I also didn't want to die. So, I started to drink the man's blood. I couldn't stop, it tasted so good. "Enough!" She then snapped his neck and threw him.

She got out of the room we were in. When Katherine came back, she had 6 blood bags in her hand. "You hungry?" I nodded. She released my hands from the ropes then gave me 3 blood bags.

After I finished all of it, I easily removed the ropes on my legs then feet. I stood up. "Now, since you are a tribrid you are very capable on killing me, that's why I removed you witchy juju powers temporarily." She then took some clothes from a cabinet then gave it to me.

"Here, take a shower then come back here." I nodded then took the clothes. I spotted a nearby bathroom then got in. I removed my clothes then stepped in the shower.

When I was done showering, I wrapped myself in a towel. After a few minutes I removed it then started to put on the clothes, Katherine gave me.

I went back to the room where Katherine is till inside.

Elijah's POV

I checked Elise's hotel and she wasn't there. I am so worried. What if Niklaus took her?

I rushed to the compound. When I got in, I spotted Niklaus. "Did you take Elise!?" I asked while rushing to him. "No brother. Why she got taken? I hope they kill her, easier job for me." My blood was boiling.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring. It was Elise's number. I quickly answered it. "Elise?" I asked. "Wrong!" I recognized the voice, it was Katerina. "What are you doing with Elise's phone?!"

"Using it. Duh. I kidnapped Elise, and if you wanna see her again, you better meet me at the cemetery to see her." With that, she ended the call. I put back my phone in my pocket then rushed to my car. Then started to drive to the cemetery.

*At Cemetery*

Third Person

Elijah just arrived the cemetery. He instantly saw Katerina and Elise. He used his vamp speed to rush to them. He had to save Elise. "Oh- dont be too close Elijah or I'll snap her neck." Elijah stopped and just stood in his place. "Let her go Katerina. What do you want?"

Elijah was very impatient. "I want my freedom. You and Klaus don't ever bother me in my life again." Elise really didn't care about her head being snapped. She know she will come back.

"So. What is your decision? Elise dead or alive?" Elijah was pissed. He couldn't recognize this Katerina. Perhaps she has changed a lot. This is not Katerina, it was Katherine. "Alright, you win. You are free from me and Niklaus. Now give her to me."

Katherine smirked. "Thank you." She unexpectedly snapped Elise's head then ran off with vamp speed. Elijah speeded to Elise just right in time before she could fall to the ground. He started carrying her in bridal style.

He took her to his car an placed her at the back seat carefully. He climbed in the driver's seat, then started to drive.

While driving to the compound Elise woke up and gasped for air.

Elise's POV

When I came back to life, I gasped for air. I looked up then I realized I was in a car. I sat up, then I looked at the driver's seat and it was Elijah. "Are you alright." He said with a concerning tone. "Yeah I'm fine."

I looked out the window trying to rest. I remembered that Katherine said my powers will come back after I die. I tried and it worked. "So, will you turn into a hybrid but witch and vampire?" Elijah asked. I laughed. "No, actually I'm much more different than that...... I'm a, tribrid, a witch, werewolf, and vampire." He looked shock.

"That's impossible..." He said with his eyebrows raised. "Are you sure?" I smiled at him. "Yeah, I guess I'm the first of my kind.. its also very weird feeling like that."

We then arrived at the compound. When the car stopped, I was supposed to open the door but Elijah beat me to it. "Thank you." I said without making eye contact with him. I then just realized that where I am staying is at a hotel, not here! "You're probably wondering why we are here, may you please join us for dinner?"

"I uh sure I guess." He then offered me his hand. I hesitated at first but then I accepted it. When he held my hand, I could remember all our memories- good ones not bad. Now, I will not allow myself to fall for him.

As we entered, I removed my hand from his. I looked around and I saw that food was already prepared. "We have a guest!" Elijah shouted which alerted everyone to look at us.

"Oh wow brother you managed to save Elise from Katerina! Good thing she didn't die." Niklaus shouted. "Oh I did Niklaus." I said with a smirk. His face looked puzzled. "So are you a vampire witch now?"

"Actually no, I'm a tribrid." I then made my eyes glow, but instead of yellow, it glowed red. "What!?! That can't be!" "Well sorry Niklaus but it's true." I said with a smirk.

Elijah then took my forearm. "We should eat then I'll drive you to your hotel." I rolled my eyes then nodded. As I walked to my seat, I could feel Niklaus staring at me with rage. Elijah took out the seat and let me sit like our first date. Oh what good memories. It's sad he destroyed it.

*After Dinner*

Elijah opened the car door for me. "Thank you." He got in too then started to drive. The whole ride was silent.

When we got infront of my hotel, he stopped the car. He opened the door for me and also closed it for me. "Thank you for driving me home Elijah." I said with a smile. "No worries Elise." He then took my hand and kissed the back of it lightly. "Goodbye Elijah." "Goodbye Elise."

I then started to go inside the hotel. I looked back and he was still there. I waved at him. He had his hands in his pocket again. I then continued walking until I reached the elevator. I got in then it started to go up.

*Inside Elise's Hotel Room*

As I walked in my room, I can't stop thinking about Elijah. I keep on remembering everything. Our first to last kiss, hugs, dates and a lot more. I then got in the bathroom then started to strip down my clothes. I got in the shower.

After I took a shower, I put a towel around my body then started to dry my hair.

After I dried my hair, I put on some pajamas. I then jumped to my bed. Oh how it felt so comfy. Though even until now, I can't stop thinking about Elijah. I know I can't fall inlove with him again. He betrayed me, he slept with Hayley! I can't forgive him but there's something in me that wants to go back to him. Hug him. Kiss him. I just know I can't.