VII

Elise's POV

After is saw the dress I tried it on. When I looked at myself on the mirror, I looked amazing. The dress fits like a glove. My curves were shown perfectly. I guess Elijah just knew my size. I am looking forward on seeing the girl he was knocking.

I just realized I did not have any red heals and purse. I sighed then decided to just buy some. I grabbed my wallet then walked out of my hotel room. I went in my car then started to drive. I spotted a shop for some heels. I parked my car then got out.

I walked in then spotted some red shoes. One had rhinestones and one was velvet. I walked near both of it. What fitted my dress more? I thought about it for awhile. I then made up my mind and picked the velvet one. I looked at the price tag and it was 500 dollars. Well I have money that Elijah gave me, so I'll use it. I went to the cashier then payed for it.

I went to my car. I tossed the box with my heels to the back of the car. I started driving then went to a shop with purses.
I bought another velvet item but this time is was a purse, it has some rhinestones though.

When I got home I showered then took my phone. I remembered that I wanted to watch a movie. So I went to NETFLIX and started to watch it.

After a few hours of watching I felt tired. I checked the time and it was already 2 am. I was speechless, wow. I was very tired so I turned off my phone then went to sleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

When I woke up, the time was already 11 o'clock. I rushed to the bathroom to pee. I brushed my teeth then took a bath. When I was done taking a bath, I wrapped my body around a towel. I used my blow drier to dry my hair. Once it dried, I put on my dress. When I looked at the clock, it was already 11:49 o'clock. I then started to do my makeup. It was hard and it took almost 35 minutes.

When I was done with my makeup, I took my brand new purse and heels. I put my heels on and took my car keys.

When I got to the car, I looked at my phone and it was already 12:31. Oh well even if I am late I don't care. I started driving to the location, it took at long time since I was far from it. When I arrived, I was 5 minutes early. When I got out of the car, I was suprised to see Elijah waiting outside. When he spotted me, he walked toward me.

"I'm glad you came." He said with a smile. I just rolled my eyes and walked passed him. I noticed Klaus looking at us with a smirk. I then could hear Elijah sigh at the back.

When I walked in, I could sense that everyone started to look at me. Maybe the word has been spread, that the Scarlet Witch is back. I don't know. I walked my way to a server and took a champagne, and chugged it down again.

"Hey you must be Elise, I'm Hayley." I recognize that voice, it must be the girl that Elijah knocked. I turned around and make a fake smile. "Oh Hayley you must be the girl the my ex-boyfriend knocked up when we were still together." She was speechless.

"I uhm." I cut her off. "Now I'm realizing he might have just did it for the experience." With that I went pass her. While walked I bumped to a blonde girl. When I looked at her face, I realized it was Rebekah. "Oh my gosh Rebekah! Long time no see!" She hugged me and said. "Oh my gosh I missed you! I heard you broke up with Elijah." With that she broke the hug.

"Yes he said he made out with another girl." I said then placed my hands on my waist. "Come." She then led me to a wine cellar. "Wow, you know I'm not legally allowed yet right? Oh well I drank bourbon already at Rousseau's." I took a bottle of bourbon, opened it then started to drink it. "Good I'll take one too." She then took tequila. We walked out of the wine cellar then back to the crowd.