III

I woke up with the sun shining brightly at my face. I checked the time on my phone and- OH MY GOD somebody has been texting me non stop. I checked who it is and at my suprise it was the one and only Elijah Mikaelson. How did he get my number?

Oh well I need to shower and eat. So I left my phone and took a shower. I put on a black skirt then a white spaghetti strap. While I was putting on my bra, my phone started to ring. It was Elijah. I answered then I heard his beautiful voice. I can listen to it for an eternity.

"Good morning Elise, I hope I did not wake you up by calling you."

"Good morning Elijah, and no you did not wake me up at all. But how did you get my number?" I asked.

"Ahhh I have my ways Elise. Well I was wondering if you are free today?" He asked me.

"Yes I am very free today." Was the Elijah Mikaelson gonna ask me out? Calm down calm down Elise. Don't get your hopes up.

"Well then I was wondering if you would like to go out today?"

"That would be awesome Elijah. Is 3 okay?" My heartbeat is literally pounding so fast.

"That's perfect, I'll see you then Elise." Then he hung up.

I needed to look good so I guess I have to go to Caroline to help me get ready. She is the best at it. With that I called her.

"Hey care I was wondering if you would like to help dress up for a date? Pretty please?" I asked her without telling who I was going out with. I know she would freak out.

"OH. MY. GOSH, YES! FINALLY! I remember you used to reject everyone that asked you out. Good thing I'm free so... I'll come there right away with the best clothes and makeup." Caroline answered. Good thing she didn't ask about who I am going out with.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Caroline is done dressing me up until-

"So.... Who are you going out with?" She asked with a teasing and curious voice.

I didn't know what to say. Should I say it's a blind date or not? "Oh come on Elise I won't be mad or weirded out by him or her."

Should I say it's THE Elijah Mikaelson or not? "Pleeeeaaaseeee..." She asked with puppy eyes. " Are you sure you won't be mad?" "No"

"Fine... It's Elijah... DONT BE MAD..." Carolines face went blank her eyes widened and her mouth too. She then sat down my bed "What!?! HE is asking you out on a DATE!?? That's Crazy!?!" She said

"Yeah I know it is crazy... But like why not."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
After Caroline has done everything, we picked a nice black dress and stilettos. She said goodbye and then I waited for Elijah. Omg I just heard a knock so that means he is here. I walk to the front door nervous. When I opened the door I saw him. Oh my gosh he is so handsome, I smiled then went to the front porch with him.

"Good afternoon Elise. You look gorgeous." He then took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Good afternoon Elijah. You look gorgeous too." I smiled.

He then walked me to his car. And opened the door for me. "A gentleman. Thank you." I sat down the chair then he closed the cardoor. He went in and started to drive.

"So, where are we going? The grill? The park?" I asked him.

"It's a suprise. Just wait and see."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The car stopped. I looked out the window and it was a restaurant that looked empty. Did he shut it down just for us to have the date there? Wow. He opened the door for me.

"Come let's go inside."

When we entered the restaurant, it was beautiful. There was a table with two seats that is set up romantically. "Do you like it?" Elijah asked.

"I love it Elijah! It's beautiful!" I said then smiled.

"Good to know, now let's take a seat." He put out my chair then let me sit.

After we ordered our food we talked for awhile. "I am still wondering how you got my number and why you asked me out on a date." I said then laughed a little.

"I already said my answer to the first question and just because I wanted to know you more Elise. I wanna see what's behind that pretty face of yours." After he said that I giggled.

"Well it will take forever to know a lot about me. I'm full of secrets." Then I remembered a lot of trauma I experienced. My smile dropped. Elijah noticed then took my hand and held it.

"Are you alright Elise?" He said while rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"No I'm okay... I need to go to the restroom. 1 minute." I stood up then sighed. I walked to the restroom then went in. I went my face then washed my hands. I sighed. I then took some tissue papers then wiped my face.I went out to see the food already served and Elijah waiting for me.

I couldn't tell him that I remembered my ex boyfriend hitting me. It's too personal. I made a fake smile while walking towards him. I then sat and looked at my food. " It looks delicious!" I am starving. We then ate in silence.

Elijah's POV

I do not know what to say to Elise. I don't want to hurt her by asking or anything. So I just sat and ate my food. We really just ate in silence. She then finished her food and so did I.

I walked her to my car then opened the door for her. We also drove in silence until.

"You know I can't tell you the reason my smile dropped earlier, it's too personal." She said apologetically.

"It's alright Elise, I completely understand." We were near her house. When we got out of the car, the bushes were destroyed and a cat got out of one and ran. I was shocked and so was she by the looks of her face.

Elise's POV

I saw the cat run of I was mad. "Bitch!" I just realized I said that infront of Elijah that I heard laughed a little. I was pissed.  
"Really... Now you're laughing at me?"

"My apologies Elise but it was funny seeing you get mad over a cat." I giggled. I walked closer to him. "I guess. Thank you for dropping me off by the way. I also loved our date. It was beautiful. Maybe we can go another time?"

"Good to know. And yes we can another time I'll text you when I'm available. Goodbye Elise." He answered. Then walked to his car.

"Wait!" He turned around. I ran after him then kissed his cheek. "Goodbye Elijah." He nodded then left. I went inside the house. I saw Elena talking with Damon, but I didn't give a fuck about then so I just went up to my room to rest