VI

I just packed my bags and I am now driving to New Orleans. I wanna suprise Elijah. I need time to rest since these past 2 days I have been training with my new powers. I am still exhausted. I already said goodbye to everyone. I am looking forward on seeing Elijah but definitely not Niklaus.

New Orleans

I just arrived New Orleans and by the looks of it, it is a beautiful place. I will just check in a hotel then maybe have some fun first.

After checking in a place caught my eye it was called Rousseau's. As I went it I sensed that almost everyone was a vampire. I went straight to the ordering area. "Bourbon please." I ordered from the barista, she was beautiful.

"You're new here." She said. "I'm Camille, you can call me Cami." She was welcoming too. She then handed me my Bourbon. "Thank you Cami I'm Elise." "Well Elise have fun in New Orleans!" She smiled at me.

"I will, thank you." I then chugged down the bourbon then left. As I walked down the streets I saw Niklaus, I tried to hide but he spotted me. He then vamp speeded towards me.

"Elise, does Elijah know you are here in New Orleans?" Niklaus asked with a smirk.

"No he does not I was planning to suprise him." I smiled back at him. "Then let me take you to him." He took my forearm then led me to his car. We drove in silence, until we reached a big building. He opened the door for me. I was suprised he did that.

When I went inside, I spotted Elijah ripping a person's heart out. My jaw dropped. "Elijah your Elise is here!!" Niklaus shouted. Elijah then spotted me. I smiled and he smiled back but before he got to touch me someone took me and wrapped his arm around my neck. "Marcel don't do this, you will regret it!" Elijah shouted.

I didn't fear him at all. "Marcel or whoever you are let. Me. Go. You will regret it." I said confidently. And why would I fear such a human like you?"

"That's the point I'm not." I then knocked him out by using my memory hack by just moving my fingers. All his men was shocked then went after me but I stopped them all by just using both of my hands.

 All his men was shocked then went after me but I stopped them all by just using both of my hands

"If any one of you people try to attack I will just twist my hand and your head goes bah-bye. Understand?" They all just nodded. I stopped using my powers then walked towards Marcel. I knelt down to look at him. "He'll wake up after an hour or so." I stood back up then went straight to Elijah.

He looked at me shocked. I just slapped him hard. He was more shocked this time. "El-" he tried talking but I cut him off. "Ohhh don't Elise-Elise me. Why have you not been answering my calls and texts!? I thought you said before you left that you will answer them right away!" His face went blank. He took my hand but I snatched it off his.

Klaus was about to speak up. "Zzzzzzst don't. Say. A word." I directed to Klaus.

I looked back at Elijah. "Okay okay I know you have been busy but you couldn't even call me for my birthday? Not even a text saying "Happy Birthday Elise!" Like bitch what the fuck!" I tensed up.

"Well he has been knocking around another girl if you want to know." Niklaus directed to me. My face went blank. I could feel my eyes tear up. "Was that true Elijah- and don't fucking lie to me!" A tear fell down my cheek.

He then used his thumb to wipe away my tear. "ANSWER THE GODDAM QUESTION!" I was already moving my hand ready to shoot at him. "Yes it's true." He said while looking down.

More tears fell down my cheeks. I slapped him HARD across the face then shot at him like what I did to Damon but as in HARDER. I wiped away my tears. I wasn't going to cry for this disgusting man. "Consider yourself a single man from now on."

It felt good to shoot Elijah so I also shot Klaus for fun. I laughed. "Be carefuuuuulll!" I shouted to everyone in the place.

I then walked to my place, trying not to cry but I failed. I started sobbing.

When I entered my hotel room I jumped to my bed then sobbed more until the bedsheet was soaked. I then started to dial Caroline's number for comfort.

*Call*

"Hey Elise what's going on?"
I kept on crying.
"Oh my god WHAT HAPPENED!?"
"I broke up with Elijah."
"That bitch! What did he do to you?"
"Niklaus said that he was knocking around some other girl. I asked him and he confirmed."
"That's fucking messed up. Kill him! And I'm not joking."
"I don't know how, remember only a white oak stake can kill them."

*Still With Call*

Someone then started to knock on the door. I looked at the peephole, it was Elijah. I twisted the doorknob. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Ah that bitch is now at your door!"

Elijah noticed that I called Caroline. "Can I please explain?" He asked. I wanted to know so I let him in and let him sit on a chair. "I will ask questions first." I told him. He just nodded. I just remembered that I was still in a call with Caroline so I just let her listen.

"How many times did you kiss this girl- without the make out part." I asked him looking directly at his eyes. "Twice." I started to cry more. "Did you do it without being drunk or drunk?"
"Without."

"That son of a bitch!"

"How many times did you make out?" I asked. " Once. "

"When did you make out?" I asked him while some tears fell down my face. "The day of your birthday." Fuck him! I started to sob. He stood up then hugged me. I tried go push him off but I couldn't.
"Shh shh don't cry." How am I not supposed to cry like bitch you just told me you made out with someone on my birthday.

He planted a kiss on my forehead. This time I just used my powers to push him off. I layed down my bed. "GET THE FUCK OUT! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!" I shouted loudly at him. He stood up then walked out the front door.

*A Few Days Later*

I woke up with a knock on my door, I stood up and opened it. It was a box with an envelope. I took it then closed the door I opened the envelope and to my suprise it was an invitation.

*Invitation*

Dear Elise Gilbert,

We invite you to a party, friends, families and other people will join us. It will be fun. You may be introduced to some people you do not know yet. The event will take place at the Abattoir. At 1:00 PM, tomorrow, Tuesday. We hope to see you there.

Yours,
Elijah Mikaelson

*End of Invitation*

Wow how desperate is he to get me back? I then opened the box and it was a beautiful red dress. I guess I'm supposed to wear this? Well since it is an opportunity to see the girl Elijah kissed and maked-out with, I'll go.