New Orleans

Elijah's POV

"Niklaus!!" I said enraged

"Yes brother? Why so loud? Hayley is sleeping." Niklaus said with a curious tone then smirked.

"You went after Elise and her friends!?!" I rushed to him with vampire speed. I wrapped my fingers around his throat. "Well, it wasn't really me who went after them since I am here in New Orleans."

"Don't play with me Niklaus you know how much Elise is worth to me." I removed my hand from his throught.

"Oh really brother? Last time I checked your relationship is about to go of the rails? You haven't answered her texts and calls." My face went blank he knew he was right. "Heck have you even greeted her for her birthday? And did you see the video about her an Caroline on social media?" He was right I forgot to greet her and what is he talking about?

Then Hayley got out of her room. "What's happening here?" " Nothing. " I answered.

"Elijah I'm pregnant not deaf I heard screaming." She said then put her hands on her waist. I stopped looking at her then looked back at Niklaus. "What video are you talking about Niklaus?"

"Oh you don't know brother, here let me show you." He said with a smirk then took out his phone from his pocket. He then showed me a video.

*Video*

*Both Caroline and Elise Screaming*

"Fuck you Elijah! Fuck you! Woooo!"
*Both of them raising their middle fingers*
*Drinks more alcohol*

*End of Video*

I was speechless. I did not even know that Elise felt like that. The door then opened and it was a guy that works for Niklaus.

"Sir I have bad news." Niklaus then speeded near the guy and said "what is it!"

"There is a new Scarlet Witch." The guy then got out of the house. And I could see that Niklaus was shocked and raging mad. "Someone has cracked the rock." He said pissed.

"What rock?" Hayley asked. "The old Scarlet Witch died because of a sickness, they said she was very powerful but still human. She stored her powers in a rock so that someone in the future can have it." I answered Hayley.

"We have to know this new Scarlet Witch. And then kill him or her."

Mystic Falls

Elise's POV

Me and Alaric have been going through books about this Scarlet Witch. Apparently she has many skills like telepathy and levitation. Since I have her power maybe I can learn these to help protect me, my family, and my friends. "I guess this Scarlet Witch was really powerful." Ric told me.

"Yeah I guess I have all these powers too now and that I am part werewolf and have to transform in a full moon. Maybe I can do a spell for that?" I said then sighed. "Well since you have these new powers you also should train." Ric suggested. I just nodded. "Yeah I guess I should.

*Same Day - While Training Inside Salvatore House*

I shot some of my powers to some bottles easily they all broke. I then wanted some water but it was way far from me so I tried using my powers. I lifted it then it went straight to my hand.
"Wow Elise you got some easy access to everything now." Damon commented. I just laughed then resumed training with my levitation and shooting.

 I just laughed then resumed training with my levitation and shooting

*At Home*

I looked at my texts with Elijah and he still hasn't greeted me. I don't know what will happen to our relationship anymore. I am thinking about going to New Orleans to see him. Maybe when I'm done training. I just can't this week. I am exhausted. I need sleep, the whole day I have been training.

*The Next Day*

I am here at the Salvatore House training again. This time I am training with people to shoot. Damon is the victim. We are at his backyard. I shoot him again. "Owww go easy Elise. It hurts!" I just laughed and continued shooting at him. Stefan the joined.

"Do you want your ass kicked too Stefan?" I said with a smirk. "Why not you need training." I then shoot at him too "okay- uhhh owww it hurts."

" I guess I need to go harder." I then smiled then went harder on them. I started to levitate "ohhh I love this feeling. This is my fav part of my powers." I laughed then continued shooting at them.

After training with Damon and Stefan I drank some water

After training with Damon and Stefan I drank some water. I then went back to the backyard then started throwing rocks with my powers. I also lifted big rocks. It was so easy. Caroline then went running to me with her vamp speed. "Hey I'm Elijah has been calling you non stop. Here." She then gave me my phone and I answered it.

*Call*

"Hey Elijah I missed you! Sorry i kinda answered this call late since I was doing some things."

"I missed you too Elise, how have you been?"

"I'm great I really just missed hearing your voice." I smiled.

"Well I gotta go now I have important things to do." A girl then started to shout.
"Elijah!! I need you right now."

"Okay Elijah goodbye."

"Goodbye, Elise."

*Call Ended*

I felt jealous and mad about that girl that called him. "Thank you Care. Can you put it back I really need to train more." I said smiling

"Alright. And no problem" she walked away to go inside.

I sighed then continued training. I was already exhausted. After training for a few hours I went inside the house.

" I need a girls night people!!! " I told everyone they faces lit up and said "yeah!!!! At your house!! Let's go!!

*At Home*

"Ladies I ordered pizza, we have ice cream and karaoke!!! Let's sing!!" I should with a big smile. I needed this after training the whole fucking day.

We just ate, sang, played games, cursing people's name, and more. We just had fun the whole night.

*Next Day*

I woke up  being next to Bonnie. We were on the couch or on the floor. I went in the room then took a bath. I used the tub this time. I pretty much just soaked there for 20 minutes. I put on some clothes and today I am planning on going to New Orleans.