IX

Elise's POV

I just got invited by Rebekah to go to the compound. I texted her back.

To Rebekah

Sure, I'll come, when?

From Rebekah

2:00 fine?

To Rebekah

Sure see you.

It's 12:00 right now so I'll just go to Rousseau's for a drink.

I then drove to the place Rousseau's. As I walked in the place I spotted Cami. "Hey, nice to see you again Cami." I said then took a seat. "Hey Elise, welcome back." Camille answered me.

"Can I get a bourbon?" I asked. She just nodded. I looked back then I saw Elijah walk through the door. I quickly looked back at Cami. She then gave me my bourbon. "Thanks."

I thought about having bloodlust while drinking. But I'm not craving any. Maybe it's something about being a tribrid? I don't know. I finished the drink, then payed for it. I stood up from my seat then started to walk out. When I got out, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to a corner.

It was Elijah. "What are you doing!" I then shaked my arm off his hand. I realized that we were in a tight space and our faces were just inches away. "I need to talk to you."

"Well you could've just texted me." I said.   "Why do you need to talk to me?"

I started to move away from him. I got out off the corner and he followed. "I need you to go back to Mystic Falls." I was confused. "Why?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"It's dangerous out here, you might get hurt, and you know I do not like seeing you get hurt." Yeah right. He hurt me when he told me that he slept with someone on my birthday. "Uhm no. I am staying here in New Orleans Elijah, wether you like it or not."

I then walked to my car but he got infront of me fast by using his vamp speed, which actually startled me. "This is not a request Elise, this is a demand." I tried getting him off my way by moving but he kept on blocking me. "Elijah, I need to go to the compound to meet with Rebekah, so I suggest you move. - And no, I don't care about your demands, I will stay."

I got pissed from him about blocking me so I just moved him by my powers. I then vamp sped to the car door, then I got in. I then started to drive to the compound, leaving Elijah.

*At Compound*

"Bekah!! You there?" Suddenly, Rebekah popped out off nowhere. "Hey! You came!" She rushed to me then hugged me tight. I hugged back then ended it. "Yeah, I came!"

"So what is it that you want to do? I mean you invited me." I said curiously. "Well I was thinking about going to a private resort, it's a pool. I already reserved it until tomorrow morning."

"That's great! Sure, I'll just pack up some clothes." "I'll pick you up at 3:30!" She told me. I nodded then vamp sped out of the compound.

*At Elise's Hotel*

I just need a swimsuit, towel, and.... Uhm yes! A shirt, shorts, and my underwear. Ill just get it.

After I got what I needed, I waited at the lounge of the hotel. I saw Rebekah's car, so I stood up and started to walk to the exit.

"Hey Bekah!" I waved to her. As she spotted me, I went near the car, I then opened the door and got in. "So, I have a question."

"What is it? She asked while her eyes were still on the road.