They figured to go to the Los Gatos Luxury Car dealership before going to the feast venue to look at the latest models among several luxurious and colorful automobiles. They just go on and on, discussing the many sorts of vehicles and their specifications, as though they're the only ones who understand one another.

Yara: Mama, why do you not know how to drive?
Irene: Am scared, darling.

Yara: It is really scary tho, Tita Mommy doesn't know how to!
Irene: Yes, Manang doesn't know to *laughing*

Yara: Only Tito Pop's marunong to drive!
Irene: Yes, he needs to *giggling*

Greggy: Want to learn how to drive, hija? Will teach you
Yara: Hmm, will think of it but maybe soon daddy.

Irene: That's alright to know but you need kasama to practice, it's risky.
Greggy: I will be Yara's teacher, babe. No worries

Irene: Good! Will make payag to that terms
Yara: Mama being so aloof and protective *laughing*

Irene: Of course! You're our only girl!

They burst out laughing because Alfonso and Luis quipped that they would buy Greggy a car, but he should also buy it for them, they thank the staff for assisting them as well as they left right away to go to Oysterfest

They burst out laughing because Alfonso and Luis quipped that they would buy Greggy a car, but he should also buy it for them, they thank the staff for assisting them as well as they left right away to go to Oysterfest. Irene was holding her daughter's hand as they walked to the event, and they were looking for Tony.

Yara: Mommy, look they're selling tie-dye clothes there o!
Irene: You want to buy it?

Yara: No, it's too colorful for me but it's fun to see.
Irene: Yes, it's nice.

Luis: There's a painting too!
Alfonso: Mom, will like it

Greggy: Your mom and sister are there na nga, look at them.
Luis: Oh they're there na pala, will take stolen pictures of them.

Irene at Yara finds those displayed paintings interesting as they try to illustrate each of them while Luis is taking photos of her mother and sister. Suddenly, Yara sees Tony.

Yara: Tito Tony!
Tony: Irene! Yara! Where's your daddy?

Irene: Tony! *beso* they're right there *pointing*
Tony: Great! Fons and Luis are here!

Greggy: Tony!
Tony: Gorio! Glad you made it!

Greggy: Thanks for inviting us too!

Tony: Hey, men!
Alfonso/Luis: Hi Uncle Tony!

Tony: Follow me guys, we have tables all ready for us.
Greggy: Alright

Greggy simply followed Tony to their reserved table before choosing to buy oysters so that they could enjoy their feast as well as see Tony's companions.