Chapter 13: The Arrival of The Two Royal

"Master, it is that person. He pretended to be Master's companion."

Lee Jihye cried out shrilly as she pointed to Kim Dokja. Cale was sitting on the blanket with the kids and Grandma Kim Ha-eun.

He has left Barrow and Kim Namwoon to find a 'room' for 6 people. Honestly, he didn't need to when he could kill the monsters and shield himself. But he didn't want to waste his energy so he let the Barrow and Kim Namwoon searched for a room.

Kim Dokja waved to him and said casually.

"Hi Jonghyuk."

"Hm, you're quite faster." Yoo Joonghyuk answered.

"Wow, atleast reply to my greet."

Yoo Joonghyuk narrowed his eyes at Kim Dokja.

"Hm, have you been well? Your face looks good?"

Lee Jihye and Gong Pildu looked between them like they couldn't believe it. They never thought I would be a companion of Yoo Jonghyuk. There was a tight tension in the air.

"These people don't believe I am your companion. Can you tell them?"

"They're my people." Yoo Joonghyuk said with a frowned face.

"W-wait! Master!" Lee Jihye shouted with a panicked face. She glanced at Cale. The red hair still have his usual stoic face.

"Oh, Cale." Kim Dokja looked at Cale. The teen nodded his head. "You're late, Dokja-ssi."

"Why? Miss me already?" Kim Dokja asked with a bright smile. Cale make a weird expression. 'No. Not at all.'

"And...Cale...Where did you get that?" Kim Dokja pointed at the flying blanket Cale sit at. "From a-"

"Hey! How dare you flirt with my brother!" A shout could be heard. All of them turned their heads toward the voice. Barrow walked toward them with cold face.

"...Flirt?" Cale tilted his head.

"Cale...i think you should cover your face. Don't you think so?"

"Why would I need to hide my face?"

"Because you're too much for this world."

"What does that mean?"

Cale frowned. The older jumped on the blanket making the blanket shook a little, not enough to wake the sleeping Grandma Kim Ha-eun.

"Let's go. We already found one."

Barrow patted the blanket. Cale scoffed and moved the blanket.

Before they're gone from everyone's sight. Cale shouted, "You better find a room faster! Be careful!" 'Although I know they will still be alive, it's good to give them warning.'

Kim Dokja blinked his eyes. Cale voice was calm even though when he's shouting.

When Cale and the others arrived at Kim Namwoon, Cale could see the chuunibyou looking at them with excitement.

Cale, "Is there something wrong?"

Kim Namwoon shook his head. "No. I was just wondering, what will happen on this scenario!"

Cale flinched. "Alright." The blanket moved toward the 'room' and landed on it.

[Green Zone 6/6]

As he thought, even though he was still holding Raon, who was still on the black egg, the number didn't change. Maybe because Raon wasn't registered as 'Character' and camd from another world.

Cale and Barrow are on the different case. They have reincarnated/reborn in this world and were registered as 'Character'.

Barrow looked toward the egg and his brother.

He remembered that time when Yoo Joonghyuk, Kim Dokja and Cale went across the bridge. That time, he remember the story his Cale told him.

Cale said that the bridge was only could be cross when there's an 'even' number of people goes across the bridge.

Like Kim Dokja, he was thinking. Why didn't the bridge dissapeared when there's 'odd' number of people goes across the bridge?

Back to the present.

He whispered to Cale. "Don't you want to save Kim Dokja?" He really didn't want his brother to save the squid though. But it's so not like Cale to not getting into other people's business.

Cale shook his head. "If I interrupted in, he will not meet with Anna, the prophet."

Barrow pondered for a moment. "Okay." He decided to ignore it since his brother said so. This Kim Dokja reminded him of Cale. But this man is more...yeah. Unlike Cale, the reader dies many time while the red haired always coughing up blood.

"You know Cale, I found a hidden scenario when I was searching for 'room' before."

Cale widened his eyes. "What scenario?"

"I don't know. It's something about... Foggy Town Founder." Barrow put a finger down his chin. "And the reward...it's 90,000 coins."

Cale started to get more interest at this. "There must be a reason why it is reward that high. But most importantly, 90,000 coins?"

"Yes. Why don't we try Cale?"

Cale know didn't know what to do. It might be dangerous but that coins...

"Let's do it after this scenario end." Barrow said patting Cale's back.

***

The man cut the necks of the monsters.

"Ah, where in the world is he?"

"Don't worry, your highness... I'm sure he will be just fine..."

The woman behind him said as she used her spell to kill the monsters around them.

"Miss Rosalyn."

Alberu called her name out. "Let's go quickly."

As soon as he ordered that, both of them ran forward.

Few minutes later.

Rosalyn and Alberu found themselves lost. Well, at first, they really didn't where they were.

"Ho." The voice came out from behind them. Both of them in alert turned their heads toward the voice came from.

"You guys look strong..." The woman stood with a lollipop on her mouth. Both of them stared at the woman.

"Hey. Don't look at me like that. I was trying to help you here."

"Who are you?" Rosalyn asked with a calm yet cold eyes. They couldn't let their guard down even in front of those who are weaker than them especially since they are in different world.

"Han Sooyoung." The woman said with a big grin on her face.

'Damn, these people will probably attract people wherever they go...' Han Sooyoung praises them.

"Help?" Alberu asked. "Then, if I may ask, do you know anyone call Cale?"

"Cale?" Han Sooyoung pondered for a moment. "Not really. But I can help you find him if you join me."

Alberu and Rosalyn glanced at each other. Soon enough, Alberu smiled brightly. "Alright."

Han Sooyoung gaze went toward Rosalyn. "We will follow you. But once we found our Young Mas- ah... Cale, we will be separating from you. Is that good?"

Han Sooyoung tilted her head slightly, "Alright."

---
School...school...my eyes are tired...tomorrow is exam... (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ