Chapter 5: Pretend Dead(1)

Cale brushed his locks of his hair to the back. The situation was so frustrating. 'Damn. Those 4 constellations...if it's not them who else?'

He looked at the white hair guy. "Have choose yet?"

Kim Namwoon looked at Cale with a grin. "Yeah!"

[There is one minute left to complete the Sponsor Selection.]

Cale looked toward the two kids and grandma. Of course, he didn't know who were Han Yejun's and Moon Ji-a's sponsor are.

There's one more problem, 'since Kim Namwoon was alive, does that mean he will choose the ‘Abyssal Black Flame Dragon’?'

If so, who will be Han Sooyoung's sponsor?

[Sponsor Selection has ended.]

The two kids ran toward Cale and tugged on his sleeves. Cale looked down. "It's seems like you have choose one." The two nods their heads.

'They are so quiet.'

Cale pats their heads and watched Kim Dokja. The messages popped up infront of him. Soon, a screen covered Cale's view.

[The constellation ‘Controller of Eternal Rest’ is greeting you.]

Cale furrowed his eyebrows. 'Eternal Rest. Haa...What is this bastard want now?'

[The constellation ‘Sealed Despair’ is greeting you.]

[The constellation ‘Sun of Other World’ is happy to see you again.]

[The constellation ‘Survivor of Wars’ feel great to see you again.]

Cale nods his head. 'Gods always bring trouble. If they are here, that mean there's going to be problems in the near future if they stick around.'

[Haha, is this true…isn’t there one interesting choice? Well, yes. There will be another chance.]

The dokkaebi said looking at Kim Dokja. He turned his head toward Cale. The dokkaebi was shaken a little but hid it.

[Now now, everyone has finished the selection. Rest here for a while. I have to go prepare the next scenario. I’ll see you in 10 minutes!]

After the Sponsor Selection finished, the dokkaebi disappeared. He told them to rest, but these 10 minutes were really crucial.

“Let’s all gather together.” Kim Dokja said.

The survivors gathered at his words. The first one to reach out a hand was Lee Hyunsung.

“Hello, I am Lee Hyunsung.”

“Kim Dokja.”

“Nice to meet you…although I don’t know if these words suit the situation. As I said earlier, I am a soldier…well, I should say that I was a soldier.”

“You can’t contact your unit?”

“…Yes.” There's a bit of silence. Lee Hyhnsung opened his mouth again.

“Ah, Dokja-ssi.”

“Yes?”

“I wanted to thank you. If it wasn’t for Dokja-ssi, we would all be dead.”

“No, that isn’t the case.”

“Even if I had lived, I would’ve have been able to live as a person. Thank you very much. And…I am ashamed.” Lee Hyunsung bowed deeply.

Then someone grabbed Kim Dokja's shoulder. Cale raised his brows.

“Haha, our contractor did one big thing. Dokja-ssi, do you know my name?”