Chapter 2: Befriend the Chuunibyou

Cale looked out of the window as the teacher explained infront of the class. Ignoring the fact that Kim Namwoon staring at the him like he's some kind of protagonist.

Hours passed by and it's time for lunch. Cale slept on his table. Barrow sat next to him telling him story about when he was still White Star. Cale didn't wany to hear it so he just pretend he's listening to it when he's actually sleeping.

However, that moment didn't last for long. Kim Namwoon, the otaku, stood from his seat and walked toward them.

This took the attention of those students who were trying to get close to the twins.

Barrow patted Cale's back, making Cale raised his head and looked at him with confusion. Barrow motioned him with his eyes. Cale looked at the white hair and sat straight.

"Hey! I am Kim Namwoon!"

"You know us already. I am Cale." 'Why are you here?!' Cale said with his stoic face.

Barrow examined the white hair guy and raised his eyebrow. 'Is this the guy Cale talking about?'

"Anyway! Do you want to get lunch together?" Kim Namwoon asked.

"Mm. Let's go." Cale stood up from the seat and dragged Barrow, following the white hair guy.

'Such a waste, he will be kill by the 'Reader'. He can be obedient.'

As they walked through, the students looked at the twins. One who has stoic face and one has excited face.

That day onward, Kim Namwoon became very attached to the twins especially Cale. Cale is very familiar with anime, games and manga.

He didn't really know about their family. All he knew are they're from rich family.

Months passed by.

"Ah, where is Cale?" Kim Namwoon asked. He didn't see the younger twin. He was waiting infront of the gate but he only saw Barrow on his own.

"That old man– haa... Cale can't come to school today." There's anger in the eyes of Barrow.

"...hm, did you guys fight with your father, there's only one person you call that bastard or old man?" Kim Namwoon asked out of curiosity. Barrow furrowed his brows didn't want to answer.

Kim Namwoon didn't hear the answer only and let it go since the other was in a bad mood.

Next day, Cale went to the school like usual. Barrow getting clingy to him.

"Cale!" Kim Namwoon waved his hand. "What happen to your neck?"

Cale neck was bandaged. The red hair waved one of his hand, "Don't mind it. I slept on a bad position only."

Barrow gripped Cale's sleeve hard. That didn't leave Kim Namwoon's sight. There's no need to ask the twins. He could predict it already. But he couldn't be so sure about it.

As the sons of the rich family, they were taught by their parents. As you all know, Cale doesn't like to exercise such as scretching, running and all, since his exercise is breathing.

The family in this life, according to Barrow, was too inhuman. How they taught their children was what he call abuse.

That's why, Barrow was listing ways to kill those bastards, only to be scolded by his twin brother. His brother is too kind.

Different from what his brother thought, Cale was actually thinking of different thing. He didn't kill those bastard parent of his because he was thinking about torturing them. He could ask the God of Death to bring them with the twins when they go back. Kill them right now won't be enough. Who would abuse their kids?!