Chapter 1: Reborn

Paa!

The baby groaned as he felt something slapped his face. His eyelids felt heavy, slowly, he opened his eyes and saw a baby.

The baby has red hair, his face remind him of Kim Rok Soo.

His brows twitched as he looked at the baby next to him. 'F*cking white radish, am I hallucinating?'

He reached his chubby hands out and touched the chubby cheeks of the baby. More like slap.

The baby next to him opened his eyes and stares at him back.

Cale stares back at the baby. 'What?'

A few seconds passed, the baby widened it's eyes and slapped Cale's face.

Cale...he held back his angered. Trying his best not to slap back. 'Are we playing slap right now? No, I can't, thjs is a baby, a kid!' Cale pushed the baby face away with his chubby hands. 'Wait...chubby hands...ah!"

• "Hello my child–"

'Shut up. What happen here? I thought I died after exploded with that White Star? And who's this baby? Is this your present after I succesfully kill that white radish bastard? Do you have to make the baby has the same appearance as that bastard?'

•"...Calm down, Cale. I will explain it to you."

'Then explain it.'

•"Haa...Your family has threatened me. I am glad I can persued them. Or else...Ahem. Anyway, I have make you reborn into another world. Of course along with Cale Barrow."

'So...this baby is really him?'

•"Yes."

'You–, why?'

•"The God of Despair has make a deal with me. To make him reborn with you. As you can see, he said if I make him reborn, he will promise not to bother you nor me and other gods."

'...First of all, haven't we defeat it?'

•"...But at that time, he has offer me a deal, and that deal is this, isn't it perfect? Going into another dimension? Beside when the time come, we can return you into your world back."

'The time when I return, my family might have turn old already.'

•"Don't worry, the time here is different than your world. Here goes faster."

Cale frowned as he listened to God of Death. As he was about to turn his head back to the baby, or Cale Barrow, he saw a man and a woman with cold expressions.

His mind went blank. He heard the baby next to him snort while grabbing his sleeve.

'Are they...our parents?'

He gulped. 'I haven't even achieved my slacker life, now another problem arises.'

Cale Barrow, looked at the red haired baby, Cale Henituse, next to him. Cale has his stoic face even as a baby, it make him more cute. The eyes still looked calm as ever.

The woman and man, the parents of the two red hairs stared at them. It was a verh awkward situation. Should they cry or stay silent?

***

"Dongsaeng."

"Hm?" Cale hummed to his hyung as he read the novel on his hand.

"Dongsaeng." Barrow said again. There's slight of happiness in his eyes.

Cale turned his attention toward Barrow, tilting his head in confusion. When they reborn, Cale realized that Barrow has feeling. Not like the cold and empty eyes that he used to look at, the Barrow he saw right now is just like a little child.