Chapter 11: Welcome Prison

[A new sub scenario has arrived!]

+

[Sub Scenario – Welcome Prison]

Category: Sub

Difficulty: D~F

Clear Conditions: Escape from Welcome Prison within the time limit.

Time Limit: 1 hour

Compensation: 300 coins

Failure: ???

+

[Sub scenario – Welcome Prison has begun!]

“Welcome Prison?”  Moon Ji-a asked while holding Grandma Kim Ha-eun's hand. (Btw, if you don't remember her, it's the girl Cale saved on the train.)

Cale was holding Han Yejun. “Be careful, keep a clear mind.” (Han Yejun is the boy Cale saved.)

A haze surrounded them. The fog that instantly occupied the tunnel blocked their field of view.

Cale tried to keep his head clear as he felt the hand of Yejun slipped.

His eyes started to shake. Slowly, he released his breathe.

「Cale Blazefire.」

A man holding a whip standing infront of him. Cale squinted his eyes. 'Man, that name is weird as f*ck. Especially coming from your mouth.'

「Have you realize, you just hurt your fiancée and make our family in a shame? Not only that, these days you have making trouble for your brother.」

That time Cale answered.

「I am just a kid, 8 years old! How do you want me to marry someone who is older than me?! She even tried to kiss me! Disgusting! And trouble? Who? Brother? That f*cker just hurt the orphan childrens!」

「It doesn't mean you have to slap her. And, your brother? How can you say that? Are you trying to blame all those to your brother?」

「The f*ck? How can I not slap her? It's a defence! And yes, I blame it on him.」

「Such a foul word. Time to time, you always say that word.」

The man raised the whip high. Cale closed his eyes and opened them back. Cale was disgusted. He actually have another brother. That brother of his was a total bastard. Cale didn't really want to waste his time on him.

「Gah!」

Cale saw a boy with red hair. Barrow. The boy was screaming infront of him and was held back. This is the time when they were trained by their father to be a soldier.

The boy infront of him was bloody. Every mistake they made, whip is the answer. For someone like Cale, he could only gave up. He has weak body afterall.

That's why he get so many scars on him.

Cale didn't really think of this as a trauma. Why? Cause he already went through the worse. Much more worse than this so called trauma. The death of his hyungs as Kim Rok Soo. The god's test, the test where all his family died. And...

That day when he dreamed of his slacker-chan running away from him.

So, this is nothing.

“Bullsh*t, what kind of trauma is this?”

Cale deadpanned.

Crack!

Cale snapped out of his mind.

He looked at Han Yejun who...has punched the ground. Cale widened his eyes. The kid's eyes filled with anger. Then he felt chills and cold. He turned his back only to see Moon Ji-a holding an ice sword and underneath her, the ice held her legs.