[23] - Side effects

Start from the beginning

"But both ways should go there, so why not take the easy way?" Hyunjin said.

"Maybe the buss isn't easier" Changbin said.

"Okay let's vote" Chan said. "Buss raise your hand" he said and five of them raised their hand.

"Buss wins" Felix said and looked smugly at me.

I just glared at him but didn't argue. "Let's go then" I said and we took the way with the buss sign.

What we didn't notice was the small cursive letters under the buss on the sign saying 'detour'

After walking for a while we reached a bus stop but the bus hadn't arrived yet.

"We're inside a game and we still need to wait for the buss" Jeongin said and looked annoyed.

"I bet it's late too" I joked but muttered because I was irritated at Felix.

Some of the guys let out a laugh at my comment.

"Probably" Chan agreed and gave me a warm smile. I saw how Felix threw Chan a glare for some reason, but Chan just chuckled at his reaction. "Someone's being salty, you got what you wanted didn't you, so why the pout?" He asked Felix.

"Shut up" he said and looked down to his feet.

"Felix is just jealous because his friend smiled at his crush" Jeongin said and shrugged.

We all looked at Jeongin and I felt my face heat up. What was he even talking about. I saw how Felix was also red in his face.

"Yah stop, I'm not Felix's crush" I said.

Jeongin just smiled playfully. "No, definitely not" he said but it was for sure with irony.

Then the bus came and saved us from the awkward atmosphere and we stepped aboard.

It was completely empty, but what was I expecting? I took a seat and then Jeongin came and sat down next to me.

Felix passed by and I saw his face as we walked past. He looked almost bitter because the seat next to me was taken.

"Sorry I stole your seat" Jeongin said only to tease him and was about to stand up.

"What are you talking about" he muttered with low voice and walked past to take a seat far away from us.

Jeongin just chuckled at his reaction.

Suddenly a felt a throbbing pain in my head. I grimaced from the pain and Jeongin caught that.

"Whats the matter?" He asked and looked at me.

"Nothing" I said, but the ache didn't go away. It continued pounding and I couldn't concentrate on anything.

I heard Jeongin was talking to me but couldn't focus on what he was saying. After a while I was starting to get warmer too and sweating.

"Are you okay?" I suddenly heard Jeongin ask me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied, not wanting to seem weak.