"Cheesecake" he said.

"Doesn't exist, whats second on the list?" I continued asking him.

"Cake" he said.

I sighed. "Third?" I was almost certain he'd say cheese now, so I already had my hand on one with cheese flavor.

"Chicken" he said and I picked the chicken flavored one for him and spicy kimchi for myself, with real but bought in the store and not home made, kimchi on the side to top it with.

"Pick a cheesecake for us to share" I then said to Jisung and his whole face lit up.

"Everyone done? Let's pay" Chan said once Jising had picked a cheesecake for us and headed to pay for our food.

Jeongin and Hyunjin showed up next to Chan as the cashier was scanning the bare codes. They both had a playful grin on their faces and held a bunch of candy in their arms. They were trying to sneak them up one thing at a time between the ramen, just expecting Chan to not notice.

He did though. He looked at them both with disbelief and picked up all the candy they'd put forward so far before putting it back in their arms.

"No candy today" he said to the two boys as if they were kids.

"But hyung" Jeongin complained.

"Not fair, Jisung got his cheesecake" Hyunjin continued complaining. He looked like a drama queen as he stood there, flicking his long blonde hair.

"Yeah that we're all sharing" he said to them.

"We can share the candy too" Jeongin suggested.

"Let's not waste money now, put that stuff back where you found it" Jisung said.

They did as they were told, but they weren't happy about it.

Then Chan payed and we filled our cups with hot water before sitting down by a table inside.

For once I felt like a normal high school student hanging out at the convenience store with friends after school, eating ramen with fun toppings. We were all sitting and talking as we ate and the topics were completely normal. The more time I spent with those guys the more I liked them. I felt that even if we hadn't been stuck in this game together I would still want to be friends with them.

We were still there a long time after finishing our meal. It was comfortable to just stay there. I think we were all suppressing the reality to feel like we weren't stuck in a game. We were finally able to relax and just feel at ease. We were in a happy place right now, nobody wished for it to come to an end.

What at last forced us back to reality was the door opening and four guards entering.

We all froze and looked towards them.

"I've got a bad feeling about this" I whispered so only the boys could hear me.

"Me too" Chan agreed.

The guards looked at us but then went back to search trough the isles.

"Should we make a run for it?" I then asked the others.

They all looked at me but stayed silent for a second.

"They're not doing anything right now though" Felix argued.

I saw one of them trying to secretly sneak a peek on us and his hand was a bit too close to the holster he had the gun in.

Apparently Chan reacted on that as well. "Let's run" he then said and we all left faster than high school students leaving the last class of the day.