[16] - All for a backpack

Start from the beginning

I pulled out the gun from my sleeve and looked up at him. "I'm not that useless" I said. "I shot the principal, I can shoot more people" I added.

Felix didn't say anything.

"You shot the principal in the last level?" Changbin asked and sounded impressed.

"Mm, it wasn't that hard really" I shrugged it off.

"Yah Felix why are you bullying her, she's cool" he then said.

"You earned my respect Nora" Hyunjin said.

"Really cool" Minho agreed.

I chuckled. "See Felix, you're the only one who thinks I'm worthless" I said.

He still didn't say anything. He just didn't want to say that he followed me because he actually do care.

A smile spread over my face before I could stop it. I guess I'm still grateful for his help.

Strolling down the corridors we met almost no guards. We were careful to not be seen, but if we were we made sure to take them out immediately before they could do anything.

So where could they hide a backpack? We'd already been looking for quite some time when we stumbled upon another guard.

I pointed the gun at him. "Yah, where's my backpack?" I asked him because I was getting impatient. I was tired of looking around, it wasn't efficient enough.

"You think I'll tell you that?" He said and looked at me. "Listen young lady, you don't scare me" he said and probably thought he looked super cool and intimidating.

I chuckled back at his attitude. "You're the one standing with a gun at your head" I said.

"You don't think I can play the same game?" He asked.

I smiled. "No I don't" I said when I saw Minho was holding his gun in his hand after smoothly taking it out of his holster without him noticing.

"This bitch" he said and reached for the gun. He looked shocked when it wasn't there. God I love being a bitch. This was so fun really.

He looked to the side where Minho was standing, teasingly waving the gun in front of his face with a smile.

I smiled smugly at him. "Now I've shot people before, I know how to do it, I'm not afraid of killing, actually I like killing, so take me to the backpack, or don't, it's your choice, but I suggest if you want to live that you show us the way to the backpack" I talked to him with playfulness, but also confidence and a firm and steady voice.

He looked back at me with frustration. "And how do you know I won't lead you into a trap?" He asked.

"You won't, because if you do, you're out" I said, moving my hand so it looked like I was firing the gun to demonstrate what would happen. I flashed yet another smile because this felt great.

He sighed. "All this trouble for a backpack" he muttered but started walking to show us the way.

I looked behind to see if there was anyone behind us and saw Felix. There he was with that face again. It was almost as if he was impressed. But that can't be. I just didn't understand why he was watching me like that, and he didn't even look away when I caught him, he just continued.

"Yah Felix let's go" I said and saw how he twitched as he remembered reality.

We followed the man and I made sure to keep aiming the gun at the guard as we were walking.

The walk wasn't long. A storage room down the hallway for all the prisoners belongings that had been confiscated. He opened the door and I saw my precious backpack.