Mr.pervert part -2

Start from the beginning

"Jun...jungkook you can't do that."

"I can and i will do that...who will stop me...now choose coz i am running out patience." Taehyung gulped but choose 1 option.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung giving jungkook the blow job of his life...sucking and swirling on his member..jungkook felt bliss full of pleasure.

"Aahh....tae...tae...i am close..yeah right like that...aaahh... Taehyung ah." He came in his mouth and other gulped all the white milk.

Jungkook's eyes was hoody feeling the pleasure...he kissed Taehyung like he was hungry for him... Taehyung can't figure out what he was feeling...but surely it's not disgust he didn't felt disgusted...he felt clench in his heart...both of them pull out from the kiss.

"Thankyou love...you were amazing" jungkook caress Taehyung's cheeks and wipe his tears. "You should be tired...take rest.." he lay Taehyung on his shoulder..and take a big sigh in satisfaction.

"Good night love " jungkook slept in minutes. But Taehyung was wide awake...he was looking at jungkook "you...know kook ...i don't hate you...infact i love you ....i love you so much kook...that sometime i got scared...i got scared of heart break..i know kook you are a playboy...you will never be only mine...but my heart don't let me hate you...i fell for you in first sight but your pervert nature didn't let me come near you...i tried so many times to avoid you....but now i can't do that too...why god why....why you play with me like this." Taehyung got teary and slept while hugging jungkook.

Next day in the morning.

Taehyung was sitting on dressing table getting ready for breakfast when jungkook came from bathroom naked.

Taehyung widen his eyes then close them and hide his face in his palm.

"Jungkook...you shameless man...why you came out like this."

"Wae...i forgot my towel and bathrobe...and you forget it's my room ...i can walk around naked if i want to.."

" Now it's not only your room me too live in this room with you...just put something on....you pervert"

Jungkook chuckled and lean on tae.." wae you feel something seeing me like this " he smirk.." do you want to take advantage of me..huh...and why are you being so innocent like you didn't see me naked last night or didn't enjoy my body last night " he came near St Taehyung's ear and lightly bite on it.

Taehyung open his eyes and his eyes met with jungkook's black orbs which was holding a dangerous emotion in them..

Taehyung got lost in jungkook's eyes and jungkook was already lost in other ... Both of them got in senses when someone knock on the door.

" Tae...koo...son... breakfast is ready come soon " Mrs jeon said and left from there.

Taehyung push jungkook from himself and run out from the room and shut it.

Taehyung was panting heavily out of the door like he just run a marathon " why my heart always got weak infront of him...why i always got trapped in his tricks.... don't fall in his trap tae...he just wanted to get in your pants." He shook his head and leave for dinning room.

Meanwhile jungkook was smiling at his husband's antics " i will see Jeon Taehyung for how much time you will run away from me...one day you will fall in my maze...my love maze.

_____________

Thankyou for reading
Please vote and comment about the chapter.

I love you all 💕😘😘

Yeah i am killed.

Jungkook just kill me and finish your work why are you torchering me.

Please army take a seat 🤭

Bye.

Have a good day.