part 5 swordsmith and information

(demon slayer is not mine ) 

(it is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge) (images are not mine)

'thoughts'

"talking"

*actions*

~Yoshinari POV~

it's been 15 days since me and Tanjiro got back from the final selection, we are currently sitting on the floor waiting for the swordsmith to arrive. so while we waited, me and Tanjiro decided to think of something to do.

"Could we spar maybe?"

Tanjiro: "I don't know if we should do that, Urokodaki-san said that the swordsmith is likely to arrive today."

"so what do you suggest then?"

Tanjiro: "maybe we should go outside?"

"Alright then, lead the way."

Tanjiro: "hai"

so we walked to the door and Tanjiro opened it only to pause making me confused.

"Tanjiro why did you stop?"

as I questioned him he called out to Urokodaki.

Tanjiro: "ah, Urokodaki-san is that the person we were expecting?"

as I heard a faint most likely from Urokodaki whom is in another room.

'oh, the swordsmith is here?'

following that thought I lean out the door to see who Tanjiro is talking about and I see a man who is likely the wordsmith if the cloth-covered swords on his back were any indication. 

as he approaches closer to use Tanjiro mutters something about wind chimes, probable because of the ones on his large, woven hat

as he approaches closer to use Tanjiro mutters something about wind chimes, probable because of the ones on his large, woven hat. he walked up to Tanjiro and me and spoke.

haganezuka: "my name is haganezuka. I am the one who has forged the blades that will be used by kamado Tanjiro and Tsugikuni Yoshinari."

Tanjiro: "I am Kamado Tanjiro, please come in and take a seat."

Haganezuka: "this is a Nirichin Blade." he states as he starts to unwrap the cloth on his back.

'he completely ignored him.' I thought with a sweatdrop.

Tanjiro: "um... please come in and take a seat..."

"Tanjiro, I don't think he's gonna listen." I whispered

Haganezuka: "I forged these blades."

Tanjiro: "please come in and have some tea."

'yeah, this isn't going anywhere. I'm gonna just go inside and wait.'