part 1 tragedy

(demon slayer is not mine )  (it is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge)

(images are not mine)

'thoughts'

"talking"

*actions*

Yoshinari pov

I was walking to see the kamado family again it had been a while since I last saw them, and I forgot to thank them for the last time I was there, they had given me the Haori he was wearing. but while I was walking I suddenly caught the scent of blood and I started to run to the kamado family house.

'why do I smell blood?'

'I need to make it to the house fast and see if they're okay.' I thought in worry

when I made it to the house, I saw a very gruesome sight, blood... blood everywhere and the bodies of the Kamado family.

I dropped to my knees

and for the first time in years, I shed tears.

"no... why, who did this ... it had to have been a demon ... wait, where are Tanjiro and Nezuko?"

'they're missing, they have to be alive.' I thought hopefully

"don't worry I'm coming to save you two" I mutter to myself

Then I saw a trail of blood and proceeded to follow it as fast as I could till I heard what sounded like shouting and fighting, I sprinted to the sound and saw Tanjiro and Nezuko, but Nezuko was being held by a man I'd sworn I'd seen before, but I saved those thoughts for later and rushed to them to help.

I jump to the three and rushed to grab Nezuko but while running noticed that she seemed to have been turned into a demon and that moment I realized who had attacked the Kamado family and was soon filled with rage at the demon king.

MUZAN.

and with this rage, I proceeded to grab Nezuko away from the man holding her and bring her back next to the sitting Tanjiro, when the man who was attacking them realized what had happened, he asked who I was.

???: "who are you?" he asked, cautious of me

Tanjiro: "Yoshinari-san!"

"I'm their guardian" I stated resolutely, putting myself in front of the siblings

???: "are you aware that the thing next to you is a demon?" he asked

"yes I am fully aware of what she is"

???: "then why protect it?" he asked confused

"because it is my responsibility to help them, for their family."

Tanjiro: "because she's my sister and she hasn't eaten anyone!" 

???: "..." he was silent

"I can promise you that I will make sure she doesn't eat anyone"

"if she does I will slice open my own stomach open"

???: "..."

*the man in the mismatched Haori puts his katana back in its sheath*

Giyuu: "visit the elder named Urokodaki Sakonji living at foot of the misty mountain, tell him Tomioka Giyuu sent you." he said talking to Tanjiro and me.

Tanjiro: "thank you for sparing me and my sister!"

Tanjiro bowed in gratitude while I still kept a close eye on Tomioka as I now recognized him as the water Hashira.

"yes... thank you Tomioka-san." I say as I bow slightly

Giyuu: "also remember to make sure your sister doesn't come into contact with the sun." he said in warning.

Giyuu: "because the light isn't increasing it seems like it should be ok." he said checking on the sun

Tanjiro: "right, thank you again!"

"thank you for the advice." I said in a monotone voice because I already knew that but said thank you anyways.

Tomioka then turned around and walked into the blowing snow till his silhouette disappeared, so I turned to Tanjiro.

"We should get some bamboo to put in her mouth to make sure she can't bite anyone."

Tanjiro: "alright, we need to go to town real quick to get that though"

"that's fine I'll stay here with her well you do that"

I go and sit next to Nezuko because I don't really want to stand the entire time I wait.

Tanjiro: " alright I'll be right back! " he said well waving and running to town.

"right!" I yelled back because he was further away now.

I turn to Nezuko to see that she's just sitting there looking at me.

"welp, it's just you and me for a few minutes." I say to Nezuko and she nods.

~a few minutes later~

Tanjiro comes back running, probably trying to get back to us fast so as to now waste too much time as the sun was slowly rising.

"ah, Tanjiro your back that was fast."

Tanjiro: "yes, and I got the bamboo!"

Yoshinari: "alright let's put it in her mouth, I have some cloth you can use to tie it, we should start to heading to the mountain while you do that though."

We proceed to put the bamboo in Nezuko's mouth and after burying the kamado family, we start heading to the mountain with Tanjiro carrying Nezuko with me walking behind them to keep them in my sights, we later passed a cave so we agreed to take a break in it because the sun was coming up, Tanjiro came up with the idea to get a basket as to carry Nezuko during the day to fasten the pace to the mountain, I thought it was a good idea so I sat in the cave near Nezuko while Tanjiro went to go and find a basket.

~to be continued~