part 4 the final selection

(demon slayer is not mine ) (it is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge)

(images are not mine)

'thoughts'

"talking"

*actions*

~Yoshinari pov~

Tanjiro and I are walking up a staircase that leads us to the final selection we see some wisteria trees while we walk, Tanjiro admires how beautiful they are and I just Yoink one of the flowers from the tree and put it in the pouch that's in my Haori.

'This will be useful later.'

*Yoshinari turns to Tanjiro*

"Tanjiro, we should continue to the final selection"

*Tanjiro nods*

Tanjiro: "right"

we continue to the final selection and once we get there we see a few people in a cleared-out area with a stone path and red pillars with ropes and papers connecting them.

                                                          (image is not mine)

a few people stood out to me, the girl with the butterfly hairclip, the boy with the scar across his face, and the scared boy with a yellow Haori with triangles on it.

once we had gotten closer two girls had started speaking.

Black-haired boy: "greetings everyone. thank you for joining the final selection tonight."

Black-haired boy: "there are a lot of demons held on this mountain brought back by demon slayers. they are unable to leave."

white-haired girl: "because from the mountain foot to halfway up, there is a lot of demon repelling wisteria that bloom all year round."

Black-haired boy: "however from here on out, there is no more wisteria only demons."

Black-haired boy: "if you can survive for seven days,"
white-haired girl: "then you pass the final selection."

white-haired girl: "now let the final selection begin."

after that, we all head into the mountain, but I stop to talk to Tanjiro.