part 2 Urokodaki

(demon slayer is not mine ) (it is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge)

(images are not mine)

'thoughts'

"talking"

*actions*

3rd pov

Yoshinari's been sitting in the cave with Nezuko waiting for Tanjiro to come back after he when to get a basket when he hears the sound of digging.

Yoshinari: "hmm?" *he turns to the noise*

he sees Nezuko digging in into the ground to stay away from the sun.

Yoshinari: ' oh it's just her '

Yoshinari: 'why is she digging a hole?' *he looks left* 'oh, right the sun' *he looks back at Nezuko* 'well I guess that's one to avoid the sun'

once she is done he sees her looking at the sun with a worried frown on her face, it is at that moment Tanjiro arrives back at the cave.

Tanjiro: "Nezuko? Nezuko!" he yeld worried

Yoshinari: *he looks at Tanjiro* "oh Tanjiro, don't worry she's still here she just dug a hole into the ground"

Tanjiro: 'She dug a hole...has my sister turned into a mole?' he thought with a confused expression on his face.

Yoshinari: "don't worry she's just trying to avoid the sun." he said noticing Tanjiro's face

Tanjiro: " oh alright " he responded

Tanjiro: "wait here for a moment." he said talking to Nezuko

Yoshinari: "I will make sure she's alright and stays here." 

Tanjiro: "alright." he responded

Tanjiro then goes just out front of the cave and starts to repair the basket to make it so less sun can get through and he added some straps so he could put it on his back, he walked back into the cave and set the basket down in front of her.

Tanjiro: "can you sit inside here?" he asked Nezuko

Tanjiro: "I want to travel during the day as well, so let me carry you." he explained

Nezuko still in the hole frowning then gets out and shoves her top half into the basket and doesn't fit.

Yoshinari: 'oh that didn't seem to work.' he thought as he snickered a little

Tanjiro: "hmm? oh! earlier you made yourself bigger can you do the opposite and get smaller?" he asked

Yoshinari: 'she got bigger? I must have missed that.'

Nezuko then proceeded to tip the basket up words and go into it shrinking until she was the size of a child.

Tanjiro: "ooh! good job Nezuko that was incredible." he said surprised

Yoshinari: 'oh that worked ... huh okay then.' *he then got up and walked over to Tanjiro* "we should get going."

Tanjiro: "oh okay!"

they then started their trip to the mountain only stopping once to ask someone for directions, once it was dark enough they let Nezuko out of the basket and kept walking until they came across a small cabin, that is when Tanjiro caught the scent of blood.

Tanjiro: "I smell blood someone must have gotten hurt" *he started running to the cabin*

Yoshinari: *he caught the scent of a demon* "wait! Tanjiro don't!" he yelled reaching for his blade