Part 68~ Rough days

Start from the beginning

When he got to the bed, he kneeled down in front of where Hinata was laying and gave him a warm smile, but got up when he noticed he was crying.

"Sho- what's wrong" he said, sitting bed to him and put a hand on the others back.

Hinata sat up and stared at him for a minute before pressing his head onto his lovers chest, and let out a weak sob.

Kageyama looked down at him with wide eyes. He wrapped his arms around the smaller and sat there for a minute, not knowing what was going on with him.

"Shoyo, baby. What's wrong?" He asked, kissing his head and running his fingers through his hair.

Hinata didn't say anything for a couple of minutes, but after that time passed, he finally spoke up.

"Tobio- I'm sorry." He said and pulled apart from him, putting his hands in his lap and avoided eye contact.

Kageyama gave him a confused look, "Sho, what are you sorry for? You didn't do anything"

Hinata looked up at him again and shook his head, "I'm sorry that I feel like this" he said and wiped his cheeks as more tears came out. "Feel like what sweetheart?" Kageyama asked.

Hinata took a deep breath for continuing. "I hate the way I look. I'm just so disgusted in myself, and even more because I feel like this" he choked out.

Kageyama just looked down at him, pulling him into a comforting hug as he continued to listen to him.

"I don't know why I feel like this, I wanna it all to go back to normal. I can't even look at myself in the mirror anymore" he covered his eyes with his hands and just sobbed into Tobio's chest.

Kageyama let out his scent, bringing him closer.
"I don't wanna feel like this, Tobio"

Kageyama felt like his heart shattered into a million pieces. He had no idea he had been feeling like this, and he hated hearing that he was going through this pain.

"Shoyo" he said and looked down at Hinata who pulled apart and made eye contact with him.

"Im so sorry honey, I'm so so sorry. I had no idea you were feeling like this" he reached out and caressed his cheek, wiping away the tears.

"I feel like such a bad mom and partner right now, I can't even get out of bed and be with my kids or spend time with you" Hinata shook his head, putting his hands on his head.

Kageyama put both his hands into Hinata's, and tilted his head up.

"Shoyo, listen to me. You are not a bad mom, or partner. You are the best mom anyone could ever ask for, your kind, caring and so loving. And I couldn't ask for a better partner." He kissed his head and smiled down at him.

"I love you so much, I'm gonna help you through this. We'll do whatever we have to in order to help you get better, I promise" he kissed his forehead and pulled him in for a hug.

Hinata just whispered a small thank you, and just sat in his lovers warm embrace.

Kageyama gently swayed back and fourth, rubbing his hand up and down Hinata's back. Lightly humming his favorite song, he scented him and did his best to make him feel as safe and comfortable he could be.
________

The couple just stayed like that for a little while.

Kageyama finally got Hinata up and made him some breakfast/ lunch.

He first helped him into the bathroom so he could clean him up a little, so he had him sit on the toilet seat while he got a wet cloth, then gently wiped off his face and brushed his hair for him.