CH.10: Encoded

I found myself surrounded by trees, the vast forest extending beyond my reach. There were plenty of ferns and various wildlife to navigate. The air was brisk and cool. 10 more blocks this way, 20 that way.

I reached the top of the large hill and realized the chest was buried. It took a bit of time to decide it must've been buried.

I reached my hands grabbing my shovel as I dug through the layers of dirt then I hit something. I threw the shovel to the side, scraping away dirt with my hands trying to pry the box from the earth. The wood was dirty and corroded. Finally I heard the click of the box as the lid opened up.

It was there

It was actually there

The real actual revive book sitting in a box on the ground. I was almost in disbelief I had come so far and done so much to get this book and George made it so easy. Now I had to break dream out of prison somehow in return this was insanity.

I held the book in my hands, staring at it, running my fingers over the leather. I hopped on boner that I had ridden the distance there on and made my way back to las nevadas. The town was lovely and busy with the bustle of getting ready for opening as I returned. I placed boner in his pen and walked around to enter the casino heading straight for my office.

" glatt what are you doing in here" I asked opening my office door"

" cleaning up and organizing your stuff" he replied

" oh thanks" I said walking around to sit in my chair

" your all dirty what happened?" He asked

"Shut the door" I stated

He shut the door before I placed the book on the table

I watched as glatts eyes went wide

" is that??" He asked in disbelief

" yep" I stated

" so dream caved?"

"Not exactly" I replied " I got the knowledge from a different source"

He nodded sitting down as I gestured to do so

" I don't know why your so excited you do realize you've got to die for me to bring schlatt back"

"I don't really care flatty patty can we just do it?"

" I'm not killing you dumbass" I stated

" you sure might be nice to take your anger out on something" he suggested

" shut up" I replied

I opened the book reviewing its many pages mush to our disadvantage it wasn't written in English it appeared to be all in ender language

" so?" Asked glatt after a minute

" I can't read it" I explained " it's written entirely in ender language"

"What?" He said "just do the ritual that's dumb"

" I can't do any reviving unless I know how too use this book! it's no use unless I could read it-"

"We'll then ask ranboo or something doesn't he know ender language" asked glatt

" yes but politically me and him are in quarrel because of tubbos cookie outpost" I explained

" is that that outpost infront of las nevadas?" He asked

" yes remember I had you snoop in it one time and there was gunpowder instead of cookies I don't trust them" I explained