THE PROPOSAL

Yn is going home after work. "Huh, I am so tired... And this cold weather filled with rain clouds. Hmm, I want to sleep but... I have to go to the restaurant too. I am so lazy. What about taking leave? No, no, no..." She slaps herself. "Ah, it hurts, Yn. You have to be a hard worker. Yn fighting! What about taking a taxi? No waste of money, but my tiny legs hurt." She pouts. "Walk... walk... walk... Huh? Is that car following me? I've seen this car before. Umm...?" The car keeps honking. "I think it's calling me." You turn around. "Is that the person calling me to go there? Yes! He is probably calling me with his hands because there is no one else. I should check." You knock on the car window and suddenly it opens. "You?!" she is surprised and shocked at the same time. "Yes... love, it's me. Get in the car," he said with a smile. "No," she makes an annoyed face and starts walking. He follows her with the open window, yelling her name and telling her to get in, but she keeps walking and the car keeps following. "It's good if you get in by your own. If I come there, I will pick you up from here," Jungkook warns her, but she ignores him. He is losing his temper. He gets out of the car and stands in front of her like a stone. "Please give me my way," she says as if she doesn't even know him. "Why are you acting this way? You know that I came here to talk with you... Please stop it," he says. "Oh, but I don't want to talk with you," you say and start to leave, but suddenly Jungkook holds your hands, pulling you towards him. They are so close, Yn can feel his hot breath. "What are you doing? Please leave me," Y/n tries her best to push him. "Stop and look into my eyes and listen carefully to what I am going to say," he says in a low tone, which makes her look into his eyes. They are making eye contact. Jungkook suddenly hugs her. Yn feels shocked and surprised, she doesn't know what to do. Everything disappears and her mind starts to fog. The hug gets tighter with every single second. He whispers in her ear, "I love you..." It all seems like a dream – the weather, the tight hug, and his hot breath saying I love you in her ear – just perfect. But suddenly, Yn spoils the mood. She pushes him away, but the truth is, she also enjoyed being in his warm arms in the cold weather, and she starts to melt into his arms. "WHAT!? Are you in your senses?" She comes back to reality. "Yes, I am. I love you so much, and I miss you every moment... I fell for you since the first time I saw you," he says in a calm, sweet tone. "Huh? Do you think I believe in your drama? Nonsense!! Bro try this on someone else," she rolls her eyes. "No, I am serious. I want to date you, I want to marry you, I want to be the father of your children," he says again. "So what?" she asks. "I want you to date me, marry me, be the mother of my kids. I want you to be with me for the rest of my life," he says and holds her shoulder. "NO!" she says and throws his hands off her shoulder. "Why not?" he asks. "I hate you, I don't want to date you, I don't want to marry you, I don't even want to see your face. Please get lost," you push him away and walk away. "Y/N, LISTEN!!!" You ignore him and get in a taxi. He gets into his car. "Jimin, follow her," he said, looking worried. "Okay, but I am sure that she doesn't love you when you act this way," Jimin says while driving. "I know another way, wait and watch," Jungkook said. The taxi parks in front of Yn's house. Yn comes out and pays. Jungkook comes to Yn at that time as the taxi drives away. "What do you want now? I told you, I don't like you," she said. "I will pay you," his face looking so proud. "What? Huh?" she is disgusted. "Yes, I will pay you. I will pay one lakh for each day. You don't have to do anything, you just have to stand next to me, smile at me, eat with me, and hang out with me. Nothing else," he seems so proud. "What? No!" she rejects him again. "Two lakh?" She bursts into laughter at his words. "No," she said while laughing. "Five lakh?" he offers again. Yn is annoyed and takes a deep breath. "Listen, I don't date a person like you... Even if you give me all your property," she said. "Why? What's wrong with me? I am perfect. Handsome, rich, everyone wants me. Everyone is dying for me... And you are rejecting me... Think again," he said, which makes Y/N angry. "I don't want to think again. I will never date a person like you, who considers love as a deal. And you are just a dirty evil who wears a thin coat of perfection that your dad made for you... And I don't ask you to love me. If you have this many girls, then why don't you date one of them, huh?" He is getting angry. He puts his hand on her shoulder. "I am telling you very nicely... Yes, I am an evil, and I know a thousand evil plans to make you mine," his face shows his stubbornness and anger. "And I told you to get lost nicely too... You see all these village people? They don't know you or who you are, the Jeon Jungkook. So if I scream, they will come and beat you until all your bones are broken. And you will be admitted to the hospital for a minimum of six months. Then the media will have a breaking news: 'Jeon Jungkook, the son of Jeon Bang, teased a girl in broad daylight, and the village people beat him so hard that he is in the hospital.' That time the glory of you and your father will fall from the sky... Then don't blame me," she said, leaving him speechless. She goes inside and loudly closes the door. "YOU'RE MINE, YOU CAN RUN!" he shouts. "Hmm, wait, Yn. Let's see how much you can run from your owner. In the end, you have to come back into my hands. Poor baby, she doesn't know I've already rewritten her destiny. And she is already mine," he said with a smirk.

~ thanks for reading pls vote 🥺~