38 - The first time

Start from the beginning

"Not really but I'll take your word for it and say I'm happy for you."

"Thanks and do not tell Damian, he'll have a fit."

"I won't."

I shake my head, clearing myself of all the questions and confusion she's left me with and move the conversation on whilst I have a chance.

"I got an assignment! Look, here's the case file. It's the wife of an enemy called Lisa. She's always protected and rarely goes anywhere alone."

I speed the information on the bed for her to see the photos and documents and smile when I realise how much of a challenge this will actually be.

"It's gonna be fun."

It takes a while but eventually we have a detailed plan for how we, more specifically I, get her killed

It takes a while but eventually we have a detailed plan for how we, more specifically I, get her killed. Once we realised there was a very small chance her guards would leave her alone, we decided we needed to poison her, that way I could get out of the room before she dies and no one will be able notice me.

It turns out little miss Lisa likes to go parties without her husband quite frequently and go home with a range of men on her arm.

So all I need to do is go to one of these parties and get to her drink without anyone noticing and then walk out with another name added onto my long list of kills.

Unfortunately for me however, the parties she so often attends aren't the busy, flashing lights, drugged out ones I would have preferred, they're the elegant, lookhowmuchmoneyIhave kind of ones.

Not fancy enough for it to be a ball yet fancy enough for a new dress on all the girls and a shiny suit for the men.

It's going to be hard being un noticed in such a place but not impossible let's face it, I love a challenge.

"You need someone to be your eyes, otherwise when you're trying to get out, you could run into someone who has a good memory if you know what I mean."

Daisy makes a good point, it would be good to have someone keep watch on the people around me when I'm in there, it would make it far quicker and smoother to get out unnoticed.

"What are you thinking, camera's or an overview look?"

"Well theres a party taking place in two days. We have no way of knowing if she going to go but from the looks of it, it has everything she would want in a party and luckily for us, the venue is a grand place with a circular balcony over looking the entire thing."