⟨19⟩

the next morning,
Manhattan, NYC, NY
Kim Ryojin's apartment
bedroom
_______________________________

Landon sat up, feeling an instant burning sensation going up his entire spine.

He almost jumped out of the bed, trying to figure out a position to sit in without his backside hurting like a million fire ants had just bit him all at once.

The redhead looked around the room for a bit before he found his phone on the edge of the nightstand, threatening to fall onto the floor beside the bed.

He grabbed it and flipped it open, seeing he had multiple missed calls from Light and Ash. With one text from Ace saying he was in trouble.

But the thing that made him almost jump out of bed again, 8:42am.
Landon instantly set his phone down and turned to the other side of the bed where Kim Ryojin was passed out.

Lightly, Landon shook the brunet, "Sir? Wake up, we have to go." he whispered, careful not to scare him.

"Mm?" Ryojin groaned, still asleep as he tried to figure out why Landon was waking him up at whatever time it was.

"Mr. Kim, we have to leave or we'll be late for class. Please get up sir." he shook Ryojin once again, this time actually waking him up.

Ryojin opened his eyes, looking up at the younger boy since he was further down on the bed, whereas Landon was actually laying on the pillows.

Since he was so far down on the bed, Ryojin leaned over and placed a small kiss on Landon's thigh.

"Say that again." Ryojin mumbled with his lips against Landon's bare leg.
"Say what again?" Landon frowned, reaching down and running his fingers through the short soft brown curls.

"Say," Ryojin ran his teeth over the soft, unmarked skin, causing Landon to shudder as he became aroused again, "'please sir' again."

"P-please sir," Landon complied, biting back a moan, "we have to leave now or we'll be late for school." he hissed when Ryojin actually softly bit down on the exposed skin.

Ryojin gave him a small peck on the lips before hopping out of bed and going into the closet where he grabbed a grey shirt and some blue jeans.

"I don't have anything in your size but you can wear this for now since your clothes are dirty." Ryojin gestured to the pile of clothes with sweat and jizz on them from last night.

"Thanks, I'll just change at home during lunch." he grabbed the clothes grateful and slowly climbed out of the soft, red bed.

"How do you feel?" Ryojin asked, pulling a pair of black jeans on as he watched Landon slowly get dressed in comparison to him quickly throwing clothes on.

"It-um, it hurts a bit. B-but I can handle it, I'm fine." Landon quickly changed his answer once he remembered this was like a test to see if he was sexually compatible with Ryojin.

Ryojin nodded skeptically, "I hope the bath helped some. Sadly, in my life we get no breaks, so I want you back here after school." he ordered, going into the bathroom.

"Yes sir, but um.." Landon paused, buckling the rather large pants onto himself, "I actually have to go home after school, 'cause I think I'm in trouble."

"In trouble? Is it serious?" Ryojin came back into the room, combing through his now jelled back hair with his fingers.

Landon shook his head, slipping Ryojin's shirt on, which fit him a bit better.
"I have no clue. My dads called me like 10 times each, and then my other dad, Ace, texted that I was in trouble." he sighed, putting on his shoes.

Ryojin put on a tan t-shirt with a black jacket on top, reaching back into his closet and grabbing a belt.

He walked over to Landon and knelt down, placing a small kiss on Landon's hip bone before running the belt through the jean loops, tightening it to fit the teen.

"Alright, go home after school and I'll see you tonight, okay?" he looked the teen over, running his hands through the black curls.

"Yes sir." Landon nodded, putting on his tennis shoes.
"Let's go before we become more late than we already are." Ryojin ordered, grabbing his keys and leaving the apartment with a limping Landon behind him.

25 minutes later,
on the highway to New Rochelle
____________________________________

"Well, I didn't-" Landon shut his mouth with a sigh, biting into the maple donut he'd gotten for a quick breakfast.

Ryojin quickly glanced over, signaling he was getting into the next lane with his blinker as he took a sip of coffee.

"Yes dad, I know I should've told you I wasn't coming home. I didn't know though-" Landon sighed again as he was cut off by Light yelling at him through the phone.

"You don't need to yell at me, I can hear you. I told Ash I was gonna be coming home late!" he yelled back into the phone.

"Yes I did, dad... yes, I know." he paused, looking out the window, "Yeah, well, I'm at school now. I'll see you at home." Landon slammed his phone closed with a groan.

"Ugh, I hate him sometimes." Landon rolled his eyes as Ryojin parked the car in the lot.

"Your father? Why?" Ryojin asked curiously, climbing out of the car.
"Because he's never home and yet he wants to pretend like I'm supposed to tell him every little detail about my life." Landon complained, groaning again once he realized he'd left his backpack at home.

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth University
Art Building
Class 0-2
________________________

Ryojin opened the classroom door for Landon, "Maybe he just cares. Sorry I'm late class!" he announced to the waiting students.

Landon climbed up the stairs to the third row where Percy was intensely staring at him, "Did you two arrive together?" he asked the second Landon sat down.

"Thank you for waiting. Everyone go ahead and get out your materials while I hand you the portfolios we did last week." he announced into his microphone, setting up his laptop.

"Shh, I'll tell you about it at lunch." Landon whispered over his shoulder, shifting in his seat as he tried to find a comfortable position on the hard chair.

Vote and Comment!
bc y'all it's abt to go down