⟨9⟩

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth University
Art Building
_______________________

"Oh, Mr. Laurier, how are you?" Landon waved back with a small smile.
"Hello Principal Smith, I'm doing great. How are you?" he asked, tucking his hands in his pockets.

"I'm just swell. I'll see you around." he answered with a smile before leaving the teen alone in the hallway.

Landon tapped his feet along the floor, he'd been here for about 20 minutes and if Ryojin didn't show up in the next 20, he was leaving.

Just then, the Art Building door opened and in came Kim Ryojin, wearing all black, except his shirt under his jacket which was blue.

He spotted Landon instantly and sauntered over, raising a hand to silence Landon when he opened his mouth to speak.

Ryojin unlocked his classroom door and grabbed Landon by the arm, pulling him inside.

Then he flipped Landon onto the now closed door and pushed their lips together in an open-mouthed kiss.

"You have no idea how much I want you." he whispered to the teen before pulling him in for another kiss.

Ryojin pressed his pelvis onto Landon's, pushing him to the wall with just his hips.

And with his hands, one lifted to pin Landon's hands above his head, and the other went downwards, where he placed two fingers right under the hem of Landon's pants; pulling on his jeans.

Landon gasped out as he closed his eyes, relishing in the feeling of Ryojin kissing up and down his neck.

"Let me take you back to my apartment." Ryojin offered, pressing his knee against the door in between Landon's legs.

Landon's face went red, Is he gonna make me grade papers again? he wondered, enjoying the feeling of Ryojin's hand going down his pants.

"Y-you're not gonna have me sort portfolios again, right?" he scowled, earning a smirk from Ryojin before he kissed him roughly again.

"Let's go." he grabbed Landon's hand and walked him out of the Art Building and into the parking lot where his car was waiting.

10 minutes later,
somewhere in between New Rochelle and Manhattan, NY
__________________________________

"Before we do anything, there's some things I think we should go over first." Ryojin briefly glanced over at Landon who was staring at him with wide, nervous eyes.

"Oh okay, what kind of things?" he asked softly. Luckily the roof was up so he didn't have to scream over the wind or anything.

"Like are you sexually active? And are you clean, to start off." he responded, looking in his rearview mirror before pulling over at the sound of sirens.

"Um, well I'm not a virgin, if that's what you mean. I haven't actually slept with anyone in about 3 months and I'm perfectly clean." Landon nodded in confirmation to his rapport as he watched the ambulance speed past them.

"Oh good, I figured virgins weren't as ambitious as you but it's good to have confirmation." Ryojin replied, pulling back onto the highway and continuing to drive.

"I'm also clean, I get tested weekly." he finished, looking over at Landon once more.

Weekly? "Do you have sex often?" Landon questioned, hoping the question didn't sound as insensitive to Ryojin as it did to him the second it came out of his mouth.