•°²⁰°•

"Kook.. tell me please.."

The blue haired male was pleading his boyfriend to tell him something, something related to his past. But the other male wasn't ready to tell. He had refused quite times and told him that he'll tell when the time will come. But the blue haired male was constantly asking him.

Jungkook was annoyed. Why was Taehyung so desperate to hear about his past? It was nothing but just a shitty experience he ever had. He didn't want to tell it to anybody. Both of them, taekook had promised themselves that they'll tell everything to each other but, as he heard the blue haired male saying how his past was so happy and how he feels it's same with everyone, he decided not to tell him.

He knew he had promised to his boyfriend, that he trusts him but, still. He doesn't actually trust Taehyung that much. He loves and adores him the most but. He can't just trust him within days or months. He can't let others see him as weak just because of his past.

"Kookie~"

Jungkook felt his lover's hand on his shoulder as he flinched. He looked the concern that was present on the beautiful face of the blue haired male. He can't ignore him. It's his love.

He sighed.

"Actually it's.. it's just that.. I didn't have a great past as you.. think." He said while his eyes gazing his own lap,"My parents weren't as nice as yours hyung.."

He said, remembering what kind of parents he had, how they used to treat him. He felt the comforting touch on his hands, which were on his lap. He gazed as his lover intertwined their hands. Him looking up to see a sweet grin plastered on Taehyung's face.

"Say it kook. Share all of that with me. You can't keep it within you.. please tell me, I'll be always with you no matter what, I promise.." the blue haired male says as he pecks Jungkook's lips and smiling shyly afterwards. It makes Jungkook a bit relieved, a small smile appearing on his lips as he sighs.

"Thank you so much my love.."he says before continuing," well, my dad is a businessman and my mum, she is a housewife. My dad always wanted me to be as successful as him and mum wanted same so.. when I was sixteen, I had figured out something. That changed my life. Both of them were always supportive to me. They gave me best education, best life, everything best. But.." he sighs again.

"But when they found out I was gay, which was told by me myself, they just threw me off their life.. it's.. it was so horrifying.. seeing my own family spit those names at me and.. I.." his voice trembled. It was really so scary. He was just sixteen. His family had abandoned him. What could a child even do?

"And that's how I ended up working at that shitty place. I never let anyone know what I am. I had promised myself, I'll never show them my weakness.." Jungkook was tearing up by now.

The blue haired male was so shocked. He had never thought one's parents, own family can do this to their children just because they were different. He was gladly accepted by his family and that's how he always felt. He never once hesitated to tell anyone about his sexuality, he was proud of it.

He wrapped his arms around the handsome man, pulling him in his arms and whispering sweet murmurs in his ear. He helped the male to calm down. The man infront was the one he loved with his life. How did he think Taehyung will leave him? Didn't he trust him? Was always on Taehyung's mind.

"Kookie.. Thank you so much for trusting me. I love you my baby.." the blue haired male heard a sniffle coming from his lover.

"But you're my baby, hyung.." and he chuckled at how cute the handsome man was looking.

"Yes I am, kookie.. let's cuddle, okay.. I bet you'll feel better."

Jungkook smiled wide before pulling his boyfriend in his wide arms. He squeezed him tight before pulling out and catching his lips. The blue haired male giggled when Jungkook kissed him on the lips. His hands already encircling around the male's neck, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

By time, they both were in the bedroom, the handsome man's protective hands wrapped around Taehyung's torso as they cuddled, sharing kisses now and then. They both were so happy, they had got each other to love, to care for. They thought they were the luckiest ones in the world and it was true.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 19, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Blueberry Muffins|| Taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें