•°⁶°•

"Jiminie~ but I like this one~"

Taehyung whined, clinging onto jimin's arm as the other was not picking up the dress he had been suggested to. They were in a huge store, to buy some stuffs, actually many stuff.

"Hya Tae? But I want to buy that pastel blue one. Why do you always want me to buy grey clothes, that too of your choice?" Jimin yelled at the other who just pouted, showing his cute puppy face to him. Jimin turned his head other side, not wanting to fall for the blue haired man's trap this time. As he turned to other side, his eyes landed on the blueberry guy. He was surprised to see the man here.

Taehyung felt Jimin stiffening in his spot as he left the other's arm free and walked to the other side, to see what had been have caught the short male's attention. His eyes go wide as he noticed the same man there, who praises his muffins. He looks back at Jimin.

Taehyung and Jimin were just looking at the male and within a flash, the other's orbs met with Taehyung's. Taehyung gulped as the man showed his bunny smile and started to walk towards them. In a flash, the handsome man was in front of them and greeting them by bowing with the adorable smile on his face.

They talked a little, about them being here to buy clothes and Jungkook telling the other two he was there to buy them too. Taehyung suggested to buy the clothes together and now they all were walking in the passage where men's casual clothes were.

They started to pick their favourite clothes, mostly Jimin and Jungkook buying and the other male only roaming around, rarely picking any shirt or some short. Taehyung didn't know what came to his mind and he joined the two that see saw probably chatting while buying.

"Ah Jungkook-ssi, so you too love grey the most?" Jimin asked as the other man nodded with a smile.

"Taehyung too loves grey.."

"Hey! Are you talking about me? What's it?" Taehyung too joined them in the conversation of knowing each other's choices and preferences.

"Oh looks like Taehyung and I have the same preference, hehe. At least the colours.." Jungkook grinned.

"Yeah.. that might be.." Taehyung too smiled looking at other's grin.

They were done picking the clothes and now going towards the counter to pay all their bills. They were passing through the women's clothing section and Taehyung noticed something.

He was stuck at a place. He looked the side just to find out there was a sell on the clothings he like to wear the most and all the people ready to snatch. Without thinking further, he directly jumped into the crowd. Jimin noticed Taehyung running towards the sale, probably for snatching his favourite colored clothes before someone other might have it. He just rolled his eyes looking at the crowd present there, attracting other's attention towards it.

He looked at his side and found out Jungkook busy on a call. He looked other side and found Taehyung vanished through the crowd. He saw the dark haired handsome man declining the call and walking towards him with a smile, he too smiled back.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked looking at the sides, to find it empty.

Jimin's blood ran cold as he couldn't tell what the other was buying. Obviously, he thinks Taehyung will get mad if he done so. So as an answer, he just shrugged, saying he doesn't know. Jungkook suggested they'll wait for Taehyung to come back and that's what they were doing now.

They were waiting for Taehyung to come back from the last twenty minutes, but the male wasn't in the sight. Jungkook's face lit up as he saw the male they were waiting for, coming out of the crowd with a huge bag in his hands. Jimin waved at Taehyung.

Taehyung saw his friend waving at him from a bit far as he started walk towards him. Suddenly, his eyes landed on the other male that was there too. For god's sake, how could he forget a handsome man was with them too? Now he'll regret his life decisions..

He gulped and walked towards them. He wasn't ashamed to show his choices to others but he also doesn't know what he was feeling. He was feeling shy, what if the other asked him to show what got his time and he knows, his beloved friend would surely do so.

"Oh my God Tae? Didn't you buy the whole store?" As a response, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Where were you? What got you so much time?" Jimin further added, smirking.

"Oh Taehyung! You brought so much stuff! Seriously?" Jungkook laughed, looking at the overloaded bag in the blue haired male's hands.

"Tae? Did you get your favorite one's?" Jimin. Trying to control his laughter as he looked at his friend glaring at him.

"Yeah. I got it! Now let's go.." Taehyung tried to rush the things as he knew jimin's intentions.

They all started to walk to the counter while Taehyung carrying the big bag in his hands. No doubt, he almost snatched each and everything that was on the sale. There were probably few crop tops and panties in his bag. He loves to wear them. In his sense, he thinks he can wear anything, there shouldn't be any boundary for wearing clothes as per one's choice. He just wears what he wants.

As they were walking, his mind reminded him of something. He hadn't checked the size of the top if it'll fit him. He pouted as he remembered the other man was also with them. But he frowned at his own thoughts. Why would that man notice him anyway, so did a thing. He told the other two that he's going to the dressing room to try out the top.

Here goes jimin's mind wild as he looks at his friend walking inside the dressing room with that bag. He looks at his side, a smirk appearing his face as he turned towards the male.

"Jungkook-ssi? Let's wait outside the dressing room.." he said as he smiled looking at the man. Jungkook nodded his head and both of them left.

They were waiting for a while and Jimin turned as he heard the door of the single small room opening. He cooed at the sight, Taehyung wearing the pink crop top. He looked at his side, at the guy who was also looking at Taehyung.

And his expressions were just as Jimin had been expected.

Do vote and comment if you like 💌.