•°⁷°•

Jungkook looked at the pretty sight infront of him. He just turned around to face the door of the dressing room as the other was looking at the same place. He never knew he'll get a sight of the ethereal male in such beautiful clothes. His lips were slightly parted as he stared into the deep eyes of the blue haired male.

Taehyung was flustered, too much flustered as he found the handsome man looking at him and gazing his body. He didn't feel the other's stare like he felt with other gazes he had been faced. He gulped as the other's eyes met his.

He was wearing a pink coloured crop top with tight jeans he just had been picked up. He knew that top will look good at him as it was perfect for his figure but he didn't know what that stare will do to him. Maybe he felt like this because no-one ever looked at him with such mysterious stare.

The man was still staring at the blue haired male. His slim waist was showing up from the gap in between the tight jeans and the lifted up top. He never thought the other was this beautiful. He knew the other was, but this was just extraordinary.

Taehyung looked at his friend who was looking at the drama he had been created. Jimin had his palm placed on his mouth to stop from laughing and his face was slightly red. Without giving a fuck of anything Taehyung marched towards his friend and smacked him on his arm, to which he got a hiss as a response. He looked at Jimin with anger but the other was giggling.

Jungkook couldn't avert his eyes off the beautiful body of the male as he moved. He gulped as he saw the blue haired male turning around, showing his top to his friend and maybe asking if it was looking good on him. He just stared as the other male was now standing in front of him, he gulped again.

"Jungkook-ssi? Is this looking good on me? Jiminie said it's not good.." Taehyung said as he pouted looking at Jungkook, his face growing into a puppy's as he looked at the handsome man hopefully. Jungkook gazed the other's figure up and down, his tongue poking inside of his mouth.

"You're so sexy.."

The words came from his mouth so easily. No wonder, that's what the blue haired male was looking. Jungkook blinked as he saw the beautiful male bawling his eyes. His own eyes immediately widened. He gulped hard before speaking again.

"I-I mean.. you are looking really beautiful. It's really pretty.. hehe." He said scratching his neck and smiling awkwardly.

Taehyung already had his cheeks painted red and feeling hot. He failed to control the smile on his lips and flashed the signature smile of him to the other, to which the handsome man gave another smile with pure whipped expressions.

And Jimin was standing in corner, regretting why didn't he grab any popcorn.

Three of them were now at their way off the store. Taehyung had been already changed in his regulars and now they were bidding goodbyes to each other. Jimin had some important work to deal with and Taehyung was really tired, so they'll part their ways.

Jimin looked at the handsome man who was looking at them and was about to leave towards the parking. Jimin knew the man's legs weren't moving from Taehyung, he smirked and made his way towards the side of Jungkook.

He pretended as if he was going other direction, crossing Jungkook. As he was on his side, he leaned in slowly and whispered something in Jungkook's ear.

"Why don't you drop him off with you?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin, who had plastered a smirk on his lips. A light brightened in Jungkook's mind and he smiled a thankful grin towards the short guy. He made his way towards the blue haired male, who was looking for a cab, still managing not to drop the bag off his hands.

"Umm.. if you don't mind, I can drop you to your house." He asked the other with a bunny smile on his face.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was smiling at him, unconsciously he too smiled back.

"Thank you but don't worry. I'll get a taxi from here. My house is on the other way of the city. You don't have to-"

"It's totally fine. I was in search of fresh air today's night. So maybe it could be on the way to your house."

"And.. I would be able to know your address too.." he mumbled under his breath.

"What? Did I hear something?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah- no. I mean.. let's go I'll drop you.." he said smiling.

Taehyung nodded and they turned to go towards the parking. Taehyung had pink cheeks as he had clearly heard what the other had been said.

Do vote and comment if you like 💌.