•°¹⁸°•

Taehyung and Jungkook were holding their hands, walking towards the café where the blue haired male would spend his day. It had been a week since the confession they had made that night. Things were going pretty good.

It was Taehyung who had suggested the handsome man to stay at his place everyday and had made him leave the apartment that he was living in. Jungkook had kindly rejected his offer but looking at the adorable pout decorating over the blue haired male's face, he had nothing left but to accept defeat.

And they were happy living together. They would always cuddle and kiss anywhere in the house, finding it the only thing to do in their remaining time apart from work. Taehyung had insisted Jungkook to leave his work only to get a reply of a stern denial. His pout wasn't gonna work this time on the handsome man.

They reached the café with their hands intertwined and the most beautiful smiles adorning their happy faces. Jungkook had a day off today and he had decided to spend his whole day with his now lover Taehyung.

"Oh my God look who's here!! The power couple of this planet!" Jimin exclaimed as soon as the Taekook couple entered the café. Taehyung smacked the short male on his shoulder who winced but grinned cheekily at them," so what do you want to eat or drink, sir? This is my best friend's café but he has become so much busy with his boyfriend nowadays so-"

"Hya Minnie!! Okay.. we don't want anything made of your little tiny baby hands. My beautiful hands are enough to make anything for myself and my boyfriend. So make us a room and let me go~"

"Tae~ let's just sit there. This friend of yours will make us anything we want, won't he?" Jungkook said, looking over Jimin who was sulking.

"One. My name is Park Jimin. Two. I'm his best friend not any ordinary friend.." the short male said closing his eyes and positioning sassily.

And they sat by the table that was near the glass window. The handsome man, by now was long lost in the blue haired male's pretty face. The shining eyes, his plump lips moving as he talked, his soft cheeks, those shiny blue locks on his forehead and all his beauty was so inviting.

In the past week they had been spent with each other, they had shared their past and had been a comfort to each other. Both of them were never a judging type to anyone in their lives. They always thought of judging others without knowing anything of their life was a disappointment. And it was true.

But the reality was only Taehyung had expressed his past life, Jungkook had kept it away from Taehyung. He never told what his past life was and why not, he thinks people always judge him. He trusted the blue haired male but it were just a couple of days to share each and every thing. Maybe he'll take his time and tell the other why he isn't with his family, to wanting it to be too late.

In case of Taehyung, his life was always cakes and rainbows. His parents always supported him no matter what he was. He had been just shared his sexuality at the age of seventeen and they were nothing but glad that their son decided to let them know first and had accepted him with smiles. In case, Taehyung had the best past anyone could have and he always thought everyone's parents are also supportive like his, but that's not true and he got to know it when he met Jungkook.

When he got to know, Jungkook works at such a place and even lives at a place like that, the only thing crossed his mind was if his parents know it. But instead of asking it, he managed to ask Jungkook to leave the place and live with him. And he knew no one can resist his pout, never the one like the handsome man who was already in love with him. He wanted to know what Jungkook's past was like and he had been asked to, and Jungkook had answered but he knew what he was telling wasn't the truth.

Do vote and comment if you like 💌