‡°•22•°‡

Taehyung found a wanted poster of him and Jungkook.

"This photo of mine is almost a decade old. From where did they even find it?" Taehyung commented eyeing the poster. Hearing his comment ravenette's ears perked up and he snatched the poster from younger's hand before snorting at the picture.

"Look at this puberty stricken face." Jungkook teased him earning a blank look from younger making him let out a soft chuckle.

"Oh my God why did they used my glitched photo without our names and information?" Jungkook questioned more to himself before shrugging and answering himself. "Probably some dumb commissioner's work I guess... But still! They should have used my another photo, everyone deserves to see my handsome face." He whined making the younger give him a weird look.

C'mon Taehyung literally drooled over this man when he saw him using a gun and now seeing him whine like a five year old is sure making his heart go boom boom. But hey~ Jungkook does not have to know that. Winks.

"You're not bothered you are on wanted poster?" The ravenette questioned the other male with an arched brow, all his whines flew away by the winds.

"Who says I'm not? I really wanted to be famous but not like this besides, no one can even recognise us by these photos published by a dumbass." Taehyung scoffed while older's brain was stuck at the wod 'us' the younger used in his sentence. He liked the sound of it and decided to voice out his words.

"I like the sound of it." He uttered staring at Taehyung who looked back at him confused. "Huh?"

"I like the sound of us. Not you, not me, but us. It's nice to say it." And ~swoosh~ there goes Taehyung's heart, flying high above the sky with wings attached given by none other than the ravenette himself.

"COME I'LL ATTACH MY WINGS ON YOU!"

Last night's events played in front of younger's mind as he stared into other's dark yet bright eyes in daze. Both were so lost in each other that Jungkook didn't notice his small device alerting red light just before a gunshot went through between their faces in slow motion and stuck into the wall as little smoke surrounded the bullet.

Taehyung flinched by the sound and his ears went numb for a moment. Jungkook wasted no time, took younger's hand and again ran.

After 2 minutes they came at the back of a white Hyundai car.

"Quick, get inside." The ravenette ordered but before Taehyung could comply, he saw Jungkook opening car's back door and what he saw inside made his jaw hit the floor.

Jungkook grabbed the thing on his hand as if it was no big deal holding a Colt CM901 rifle.

With shock evident on his face he stared dumbly at elder who gave him a small smirk before ushering the younger inside the car on passenger seat and without wasting any more second he turned around with his back facing the side of the car and started firing non stop.

The men coming their way with guns on their hands were dropping one by one on the ground as Jungkook's bullets went through them who didn't hesitate and killed them all.
He had already noticed that there were men other than police so he decided to kill those men who were known by him being Minho's by 'M' tattoos.

Inside the car Taehyung sat wide eyed looking at the chaos outside and from the corner of his eyes he saw a crying kid running out of the shop in which people must have hid because of shooting and all.

He saw as kid's mom ran towards him but she was far behind and that kid was going in the direction of shooting, so being the very nice human being he is, he went out of the car and quickly scooped the little kid in his arms before handing him to the mother who cried and thanked him.

He turned around and was met with a man whom he has seen in Minho's hotel that day.
The man tried to hold him still, resulting in Taehyung going into a wriggling spree along with the man as he tried to free himself.

The scary man going mad with blonde's uncooperative behaviour threw him on the car.

"Ah!" A grunt left Taehyung's lips as his back and head collided with the car.

Upon hearing his painful grunt Jungkook's focus went on him and in a second he shot the man as he watched the blonde going unconscious by the impact on his head.

‡•°•‡•°•‡•°•‡•°•‡

A/N:

I know the story is going slow but I hope you're liking the it so far
<( ̄︶ ̄)>

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Also, do correct me if I'm wrong somewhere (✿^‿^)