‡°•4•°‡

"Fucking finally!" The ravenette exclaimed the moment he came out of the crowd from airport.

"Damn, the world has reproduced so much." He snorts at his own joke and started walking.

Since he had his own place in Seoul which no one really knew about, he had no luggage with him.....if you don't count the crown tucked in his jacket *ahem* and, yes he somehow managed to pass through scanner in airport.

Jungkook was on his way to his place but suddenly he felt different.
The street he was walking into seemed more eiree than it was, everything was so quiet that the ravenette could hear his own normal breathing.

Just when he was thinking more into the situation, a man came in front of him catching him off guard and slashed the dagger he was holding into ravenette's left side of chest, making a deep cut.

A painful hiss left Jungkook's mouth but soon he held man's wrist who was about to swing the dagger on him again and his other hand snatched the dagger before plunging it into man's stomach.

The man died on the spot making some gurling noises because of the blood that came into his mouth.

Jungkook panted as he he held his chest but turned around hearing some noises only to see a bunch of men with knives, daggers and guns, running towards his direction.

He himself was carrying a gun but shooting some 10 to 11 people would gain a lot of attention and he didn't want to waste his bullets so....

Without wasting time, he ran, ducking some hits of knives which were thrown into his direction. He had an open wound which was making it difficult for him to run and the fact that it was bleeding constantly wasn't helping at all.

After some 10 minutes he made into the main city. It was evening time. The sun was already set and people were heading home after working all day which was really helpful for a certain ravenette as he was able to camouflage himself into crowd.

He turned around and saw people still running a little behind him.

A grand hotel caught his eyes which was decorated beautifully with lights for an unknown reason as people dripping with loads of money were going in through hotel entrance.

Without wasting any more time, Jungkook ran towards the hotel's entrance.

Stopping at hotel's main door to calm down his breathing he made into it

Stopping at hotel's main door to calm down his breathing he made into it. The crimson coloured blood was barely visible because of his black leather jacket.

Hearing some commotion outside he quickly stole a card key of a room from a cleaner who must've been going to clean that room or coming after cleaning.

Jungkook eyed the key.
Room no. 807

After coming in front of the room number through lift he slided the card into lock and it opened making a soft click sound.

He entered slowly with his gun in his hand and the first thing he noticed was that the room was quite dark, lights were off, only a soft yellow light was coming through the corner of the hall.

He inched closer and saw a tuft of white on the sofa couch. He could barely make out what the thing was until he stepped closer, but now he was sure that it was not a thing but rather a person, a bride to be exact.

Dressed in a big fluffy wedding gown and veil as her shoulders shook, only then Jungkook realised that she was crying with her head in her arms and was not aware of his presence.

Jungkook stepped closer and by mistake knocked an item off stand with his elbow making the item fall and bride flinch as he looked up at ravenette with wide open eyes.

Wait-- he?!

Jungkook's mouth opened in realization. The bride was not a girl but a boy.

Yes, it was Taehyung.

‡•°•‡•°•‡•°•‡•°•‡

A/N :

Yes yes yes! Now you'll get all the Taekook moments in the world.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

I'm very excited for the further story, i hope you are too
(~ ̄³ ̄)~

And of course, don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! You've no idea how much it'll brighten up my day if you'll do so~
( ˘ ³˘)♥