‡°•15•°‡

"What did I do in my past life to deserve a visit from none other than Choi Minho himself?" Jungkook mused as he dropped his chopsticks on his plate and intertwined his fingers with each other before resting his elbows on the table as he raised his eyebrows.

"Quit the act. Hand over the crown and here's the money." Minho said and threw a suitcase full of highest currency of the time, 'Kuwaiti Dinar' in front of the ravenette as his guards surrounded them both because Minho sat exactly in front of Jungkook, the table separating them both.

Restaurant was being emptied by the guards in the meantime.

"This....." Jungkook started as he took out something from under the table. That something being the House of Diamonds crown and the man sitting in front of him looked at it with shiny eyes.

".....is something worth billions of Kuwaiti dinar. What makes you think just by giving a bag of money you can have it huh?" He paused, smirked slightly and opened his mouth again.

"I want more money." He stated and the Mafia leader gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"You--"

"Think quickly, time's running out. Tik-tik 1, tik-tik 2, tik-tik 3. Time's up." Jungkook finished flatly and swiftly tucked back the crown, making the man in front of him fish out his gun, pointing it at the ravenette the same time Jungkook pointed his own gun at the man.

"Uh-uh, not so fast huh." Now the Mafia boss was pissed as fuck and was fuming in anger whereas Jungkook was calm and unbothered.

The guards surrounding them pointed their guns at Jungkook who just did a countdown, making everyone confused.

"One! Two! Thre--"

Suddenly sound of thuds came and all the guards fell down unconscious. Their boss looked at them shocked only to see restaurant's staff holding plates, frying pan, spatula and what not, which helped them knocking those guards out.

"Eager much, i see. Didn't even let me count till 3 but damn... I am satisfied with your hits. You'll be awarded as promised." Jungkook said sliding the suitcase full of money towards the corner of the table, letting one staff member take it as they all went back to their work.

He brought his gaze back to the boss, who gulped while his hand holding the gun shook horribly making the ravenette scoff.

"You really thought I wouldn't know that you are not Choi Minho but someone who he sent at his place?" He let out bored while the other man started sweating.

"Tell him to face me himself." He stated and stood up to leave only to see the reflection on a glass of the man pointing gun at his back.

He swiftly turned a little right at the same time the gun was fired and quickly shot the man on his thigh with his own gun.

He left after leaving the guy bleeding and crying in pain.

"Now, it's showtime."

‡•°•‡•°•‡•°•‡•°•‡

Taehyung wasn't dumb, he lived here in Daegu for a long time to know where the nearby police station was and they definitely were not on the right path.

"Uh.... where's officer Yoongi and officer Hoseok's car?" The blonde asked quietly.

"They reached the police station. I just have a work of my wife for a second, we'll be there in no time." Commissioner Taeyang answered without looking at him.

"I see...."

Now like already mentioned above, Taehyung wasn't dumb.

He waited for a minute or so and when he saw a vast field of tall grasses he opened his mouth.

"My bladder is full."

"What?"

"I need to pee, sir."

"Hold it in, Mr Kim. We are almost there."

"Sir~ i can't! It'll just take a minute or I might pee here only." He let out in a needy tone making Taeyang sigh deeply.

"Driver, stop the car."

"Thank you." He uttered and quickly went into the grass from where he couldn't see the car before sprinting further into it.

When the commissioner noticed the boy was gone for long enough, he pulled out his gun cursing loudly.

"Fuck!" He immediately called back up and ran into the grass.

It must've been maximum 10 minutes for Taehyung after running when he heard gunshots firing in his direction. Instinctively, he ducked his head with his hands and arms covering his head and lowered himself for a second before continuing.

Guns were being fired at him from back as he ran and ran, sharp grass edges cut his skin here and there making him hiss.

Suddenly the sound of gunshots intestified and he glanced back for a second to see some officers on ground, clutching their wounded arms, thighs or calf.

Realising that some gunshots were coming from the front, Taehyung snapped his head forward and a smile of relief came onto his lips after seeing Jungkook not so far away from him with two guns on each of his hands as he shot with serious expression, as if in slow motion.

Taehyung almost lost his balance finding the ravenette hot in that situation looking as charming as ever with his sharp features.

He didn't know why he was not scared and crying, he felt like he had nothing to loose and just a look at Jungkook seemed to give him tremendous joy.

The blond fell on his knees, panting once reaching near Jungkook who kept shooting with one hand,

while with other hand he held blonde's elbow, making him stand up and lean on him with heavy breathing because of all the running

Jungkook gave him a mischievous small smirk after seeing the beauty looking closely at his face.

"Come on." He said tugging on Taehyung's waist at they both began running further while ducking and dodging shots and Jungkook shooting back from time to time.

‡•°•‡•°•‡•°•‡•°•‡

A/N :

Hope you're liking the story so far (◍•ᴗ•◍)💜

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT please (*^3^)/~♡