Untitled Part 7

Depuis le début

  Now Father Su gave Qijin's mother-in-law the matter of finding a good family for Banxia. Mother-in-law Qijin has a lot of face, and she is very confident that she will pick a good boy for the Banxia family.

  After carefully picking a circle, she gave several candidates to Father Su.

  It was snowing outside again that day. After Father Su and his two daughters drank sheep ròu soup, they gathered around the fire to discuss this important event.

  Father Su clasped his fingers and said, "Siwang, in the south of the village, has four sons, all the young and old are skilled hunters, and the family has a lot of land. There are two grain stacks in his family. I heard that the grain in storage can eat two Three years. The San Mengzi in the east of the village has been in good health since he was a child, and he is tall and tall. Although there are several children in the family, he is the only boy. I heard that the land in the family will be his. Once you have passed the door, and farm with him, you will definitely have a good life. Besides, several sisters are married well, and if you encounter any difficulties in the future, won't these sister-in-laws help? "

  Hearing this, Rendong first rejected it: "No, Sanmengzi's family can't. Sanmengzi's mother treats Sanmengzi as a treasure, and people can choose a daughter-in-law. They say they want to find a good-looking one and a rich dowry."

  Father Su was very displeased when he heard this: "Why, your sister is not good-looking, or is she not rich enough for a dowry? Although our family is poor, I am only your two daughters, and everything in the family is not all yours. "

  Ren Dong lowered his head and didn't dare to say anything, but he couldn't help muttering in his heart that everyone in the village said that Father Su's two daughters were like flowers and rough.

  The flowers are honeysuckle, and the rough ones are Pinellia.

  She stole her eyes and looked at her sister again. In fact, her sister is not ugly, with delicate skin and soft face. But just in this ancient mountain with beautiful scenery and outstanding people, there are no other girls who stand out.

  As for the dowry... She is the youngest daughter in the family, and she is going to marry the grandson of the patriarch in the future, so Dad must be more partial, can't let her lose face in the patriarch's house?

  Father Su continued to count down the other candidates, breaking them apart one by one and discussing and comparing the three of them. Banxia is wandering overseas. She thinks that she can't bear to go against her father's wishes. A blind date is just an expedient measure, but if she really wants to convince her father to let her marry that person, she must first see what that person means.

  At the moment, the two sisters have their own concerns, and only Father Su compares them, so that when they arrive on the kang, they haven't fallen asleep. Otherwise, I will go to the patriarch tomorrow to discuss what he meant by the old man?

  But after dawn the next day, before Father Su had time to discuss with the patriarch, an unexpected person came to the house and caused an uproar.

  This person is Banxia's elder sister, the eldest daughter of Father Su, Yingchūn.

  Ying chūn dressed in gold and silver and dressed in Lingluo, followed by a little maid and two followers.

  The two entourages stood waiting outside carrying large boxes and small burdens, welcoming chūn to enter the door and ask to see Daddy. But when Father Su saw his eldest daughter, he was so angry that he took his crutches and stabbed it straight into the ground: "You, you bastard, don't hurry up and get out of here! Don't come to my house, you broom star. !"