"T-Thanks guys..." I stuttered softly.  Sykkuno grabbed my luggage that I had brought with me.  It was two small suitcases and a single book bag that had all my carry on items in it.  Like chargers and the occasional snack to help with my anxiety.  Both of the shorter females grabbed my hands and led me out of the airport.

Sykkuno was driving us back to the house.  Poki and Rae were talking to each other very excitedly.  My head was against the window.  I assumed they were giving me some time to adjust to the atmosphere before they started talking to me again.  I checked my cellphone again.  There was still nothing from Corpse.  I sighed sadly.  I watched the scenery change.  LA really didn't seem like a city I could see myself in.

All the people that were walking around.  Everyone here seemed really pretty and my god did I feel out of place watching the people.  I looked down at my thighs and started rubbing the palms of my hands against my jeans.  The panic started to set in.  I didn't belong here.  I was too fat compared to everyone.

Rae put a hand on top of my hands.  She smiled softly at me.  "Hey... it's okay.  Nobody here cares.  We love you for you.  We are glad that Corpse introduced you to us."  The older girl squeezed my hands gently trying to reassure me.  It calmed me down a little bit to know that these three weren't actually judging me.

Though I knew that would be another story once we got to the house.  Emma would be at the house waiting to meet me.  She was Corpse's best friend.  So I knew that she would at least have to like me personally.  She already thought I was cute and the things that I did was cute, but if I even entertained the idea of Corpse and I becoming more then just friends, I needed her to like me too.  That was a lot of pressure to put on myself though.  It was very unreasonable standard I was setting for myself.

Then again, Corpse wouldn't like me.  He was surrounded by all these pretty girls and he could probably get anyone he wanted.  I sighed softly and leaned against Rae trying to calm down and force the negative thoughts out of my head.  There was no point in beating myself up before anyone could decide if they liked me or not.

A few minutes later we were at the house, we slowly got out of the car.  Sykkuno went to grab my bags out of the trunk.  I went to go grab them from him.  He shook his head and made sure to hold on to my stuff.  I groaned softly and started following Poki and Rae into the house.  Everyone was sitting on the couch waiting.

Emma jumped up right away and ran up to me.   "Oh my fuck!  You are so much cuter in person." she hugged me tightly.  I couldn't help but start blushing.  I stood there awkwardly for a few moments and then hugged the girl back.  "I am so gonna dress you up in my style!  You would look so fucking hot.  All the guys will be wanting that ass." My eyes opened wide.

I shook my head quickly, "N-No thank you!  I don't want all the guys wanting me." I started panicking.  There was only one guy that I wanted to want me.  I doubt that would even happen either.  

The girl smirked at me and whispered in my ear, "Oh don't worry.  He wouldn't let anyone else look or touch you."  Emma backed away, smiling at me like she knew everything.  Jack and Felix ran up to me next to give me a hug and say hello. I felt my chest getting tight.  This was to much at one time for me.  I don't know how I managed to work a job in healthcare, and I couldn't even be in a room with so many people at once.

Rae snatched me away from the boys quickly.  "Guys, one at a freaking time!  You don't wanna scare her off yet.  I would like to keep this one around more.  We need more girls."  Her dark eyes glared at Emma, Jack, and Felix.

Sykkuno and Poki just giggled at Rae for her being protective over me.  After that being said, Rae started dragging me off towards the stairs.  I was assuming it was so she could show me where I would be staying while I was in LA.  Then I realized Poki and Emma were both following us too.  The older girl swung a door open to the guest bedroom.  It was bigger then my bedroom at home.  I don't know what a single person would need all this room for, but I wasn't going to be the one to complain.