Nct 127

When you make him a meal after a long day

Taeil:-Traeil goes to the kitchen to prepare something to eat as soon as he enters he finds the meal you cooked for him

Taeil:
-Traeil goes to the kitchen to prepare something to eat as soon as he enters he finds the meal you cooked for him.
-Taeil: "I could have made something simple to eat you shouldn't have tried so hard"
-You: "Instead I did so now let's eat"
-Taeil: "You are amazing, thanks for the meal"
-You: "You're welcome"
-Taeil: "You know if you cook like this every time I come back late from work I should come back more often later"
-You: "Don't joke"
-Taeil: "I'm serious"

-Taeil: "I could have made something simple to eat you shouldn't have tried so hard"-You: "Instead I did so now let's eat"-Taeil: "You are amazing, thanks for the meal"-You: "You're welcome"-Taeil: "You know if you cook like this every time I come...

Taeyong:
-Taeyong: "I'm home-"
-You: "For you"
-Taeyong is surprised he didn't expect this after his long day.
-Taeyong: "You shouldn't have done all this for me"
- He smiles happy despite being tired
-You: "I know you work hard and I wanted to get you a gift"
-Taeyong sits down to eat the meal you made him looking at you lovingly
-Taeyong: "Next time I'll make you a meal, thanks you are fantastic"

-Taeyong: "You shouldn't have done all this for me"- He smiles happy despite being tired-You: "I know you work hard and I wanted to get you a gift"-Taeyong sits down to eat the meal you made him looking at you lovingly-Taeyong: "Next time I'll mak...

Johnny:
-Johnny comes home late and finds you awake waiting for him.
-Johnny: "I've told you a lot of times not to wait for me when I get back late, you have to sleep, it's not good for you to be up so late"
-You: "Yes yes I know now come and eat with me"
-Johnny: “Did you cook all this? Baby thank you so much but you didn't have to try so hard "
-You: "It was a long time since we had dinner together so I thought about doing this"