Nct 127+Nct Dream+Shotaro&Sungchan

Reaction: When they see you sleeping everywhere  except  the bed

Taeil:
-He get scared when he find you lying on the ground in the dark and immediately think the worst.
-"Omg Y / n are you alive please tell me yes!"
He shakes you into thinking that you are sick. As soon as he sees that you are fine and realizes that you simply fell asleep on the ground due to too much fatigue, he mellowes.
- He takes your hand and takes you to your room where you sleep embraced.

Taeyong:
-Taeyong was cooking food while you were sitting on the table watching him. He tells his day thinking you are listening to him but as soon as he turns around he sees you asleep on the chair with your head on the table.
- "Okay big baby you will eat after now I'll take you to a more comfortable place"
He takes you in his arms being careful not to wake up.

Johnny:
-You and Johnny went out for a walk in the evening even if you didn't want to because you were too tired but you couldn't say no to Johnny who was so happy.
-After a while you sit on a bench neither of us says anything looking at the moon, this silence is so peaceful that you unknowingly fall asleep.
-When Johnny is about to get up to go home he sees you asleep on the bench, he takes a couple of pictures of you and gently picks you up.
-"Little tramp I'll take you home "

Yuta:
-Today you went to visit Yuta in the dormitory thinking that being with him would increase your energy.
-You are watching a movie since there is no space for everyone you sat on the ground next to Yuta and Mark, Yuta gets up to go to the bathroom and on his return he finds you asleep on Mark's shoulder who is in panic not knowing what to do.
- "Mark it should be an honor for you that such a beautiful girl is sleeping on your shoulder" Despite teasing a little Mark is also a little jealous that you didn't fall asleep on him but he knows it's not your fault, he picks you up and takes you to sleep. The next day he'll make fun of you too.

Doyoung:
-Doyoung is doing a photo shoot and you are waiting for it to finish so you can finally go home.
-You are sitting on a chair and at a certain point you fall asleep, Doyoung notices it and stops the photo shoot to take you to the dressing room where there is a sofa where he makes you lie down "I'll be back to get you as soon as I'm done promised"

Jaehyun:
-You are in the car and Jaehyun is driving home after having dinner in a restaurant
-Jaehyun sings the song on the radio while holding your hand always attentive to the road, his voice is like a lullaby and takes you to the world of dreams.
-Arriving at your destination Jaehyun tries to pick you up but it is difficult since you are in the car and there is not enough space.
-You wake up and try to get out of the car and Jaehyun offers you his hand for support. "I didn't want to wake you up sorry but know that you are adorable when you sleep"

Jungwoo:
-You and Jungwoo have just finished eating the food you cooked together, since you are too tired Jungwoo cleans and you go to watch a movie
-He arrives and sees you asleep in an uncomfortable position on the sofa then goes to the room to get a pillow and a blanket
-He goes to sleep with you on the sofa "You'll watch the movie tomorrow this is better, goodnight"

Mark:
-Mark is trying to write a song, the papers are scattered on the table and you are listening to music while watching him concentrated.
-You stay like this for a long time that at some point you fall asleep.
-Mark is about to ask your opinion on the song but sees you asleep on the table as soon as he take off your headphones you wake up.
- "I think I worked too much haha ​​better if we go to sleep"

Haechan:
-You and Haechan are sitting on the ground you are watching him play video games waiting for him to finish so you can go to sleep together.
-Haechan tells you that it ends in 5 minutes but it continues for an hour and you unwittingly put your head on his shoulder and sleep.
-Haechan rejoices after winning a match he is ready to share this victory with you but as soon as he realizes you are sleeping his face softens.
-Shakes you slightly to wake you up "Let's go to sleep now sleeping beauty"

Renjun:
-Renjun as soon as he enters the house sees you lying on the ground face down
- He starts screaming angry thinking that someone killed you by kneeling next to you
-His screams wake you up immediately
“Oh my God what's up Renjun ?! Why are you screaming ?! "
“ARE YOU REALLY WONDERING WHY I SCREAM ?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! "

Jeno:
-Jeno had to train a couple of hours more for a choreography so he invited you to join him
- Despite the tiredness you accept
-Jeno takes breaks every now and then so you don't get bored
-You would like to keep watching him dance but tiredness prevails but Jeno realizes you want to sleep.
- "Do you want to sleep on the floor or will I carry you home?"

Jaemin:
-You fell asleep in the bathtub, Jaemin calls you several times but not answering he worries so he goes into the bathroom
-He does not know if you are passed out or asleep so he shakes you slightly as you wake up
-He smiles at you tenderly before giving you a lecture about how dangerous it was to sleep in the bathtub "You could have drowned !! We have a bed for a reason! You must sleep in the bed not here!"

Chenle:
-You and Chenle have just returned from an intense afternoon of shopping and as soon as you get home you collapse on the ground and he does the same
-After having rested a little Chenle gets up taking the envelopes with him believing that you will get up soon too but iinstead you fall asleep
-Chenle comes back and immediately realizes that you are asleep shakes you to wake you up "If you think I'll carry you up to the bed you're wrong now get up you look like a homeless haha"

Jisung:
-It's raining and you can't go outside so to pass the time you play various board games on the floor
-Unfortunately you are so tired that you can't follow Jisung's explanation about a game you don't know and end up falling asleep
-Jisung realizes that you are sleeping and wakes you up by calling you several times as soon as you raise your head Jisung starts laughing
- "Ahahaha sorry but you have monopoly card in front"

Shotaro:
-You and Shotaro are on the train
-Talking to pass the time but after a while you get tired and fall asleep resting your head on Shotaro's shoulder
-He try not to make any movements not wanting to wake you up, Shotaro receives various compliments from an elderly lady for being a beautiful couple
- Arriving at your destination wakes you up by holding you tightly close to him so that you do not fall.
- "You know an old woman said that we are really nice together"

Sungchan:
-You are watching funny videos on the sofa late into the night and tthen you fall asleep with your head on his chest.
-Sungchan keeps watching videos on his phone until he gets tired
- "I am a statue I never move again all for love" He too falls asleep with you on the sofa.