Wayv

•~Wayv When they yell at you in front of the other membersPart

Kun:-After yelling at you unfairly in front of other members he apologizes immediately-Kun: "I'm really sorry, I had a bad day sorry it will never happen again"-You remain silent looking wounded in the eyes, on the one hand you know that it is rea...

Kun:
-After yelling at you unfairly in front of other members he apologizes immediately
-Kun: "I'm really sorry, I had a bad day sorry it will never happen again"
-You remain silent looking wounded in the eyes, on the one hand you know that it is really a stress for him and therefore he did not do it on purpose but on the other hand you feel hurt and embarrassed by the scene that happened in front of the members.
-You: "I understand no problem" you smile forced but Kun knows you're doing it in order to divert attention so he takes your hand and takes you to his room.
-You: "Kun I already told you that-"
-Kun: “No, it's not okay I know. Mad at me so we're equal. I swear I didn't want to hurt you "
-You look at him and hug him tightly, a hug that lasts a long time but means of forgiveness.

 I swear I didn't want to hurt you "-You look at him and hug him tightly, a hug that lasts a long time but means of forgiveness

Ten:
-After 2 days after your discussion Ten shows up at your house. You open the door not knowing Ten is there.
-Ten looks at you and breaks his heart, your eyes are swollen from the tears you shed. Ten immediately tries to stroke your cheek but you move away.
-You: "What do you want Ten"
-Ten looks at you motionless for a couple of seconds before answering in a low voice.
-Ten: "You"
This time he hugs you and despite your attempts to push him away, you eventually give up.
-You: "You're a bastard"
-Ten: "I know and I really beg your pardon .... Can we talk inside? ..... Please"
-You nod and go into the house together to talk.

 Please"-You nod and go into the house together to talk