Wayv

When they yell at you in front of other members Wayv  1° part

Kun:-Kun is a very calm person so he hardly gets angry with you-When he gets angry he tries as much as possible to control himself but today was a bad day for him and he vented on you for something insignificant (breaking a glass by accident)- "DA...

Kun:
-Kun is a very calm person so he hardly gets angry with you
-When he gets angry he tries as much as possible to control himself but today was a bad day for him and he vented on you for something insignificant (breaking a glass by accident)
- "DAMN Y / N !!! CAN YOU DO ONE THING RIGHT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE ?!"
-The other members look at him in disbelief and Ten stands up between you and Kun
-Ten: "Hyung you are exaggerating stop" Ten takes you away from there so Hendery picks up the broken pieces of the glass and throws them away
-The other members look at Kun in disappointment and he immediately feels guilty and tries to apologize
-Kun: "I'm really sorry, I had a bad day sorry it will never happen again"

Ten:-You and Ten argued on the way to the dorm because you met a friend of yours and invited him to stay a little with you and Ten, ruining your date-Ten: "IF YOU DID NOT WANT TO SPEND THE EVENING WITH ME, YOU JUST SAY IT!"-You: "I didn't know he ...

Ten:
-You and Ten argued on the way to the dorm because you met a friend of yours and invited him to stay a little with you and Ten, ruining your date
-Ten: "IF YOU DID NOT WANT TO SPEND THE EVENING WITH ME, YOU JUST SAY IT!"
-You: "I didn't know he would stay with us all the time I already told you"
-Ten: “YOU INVITED HIM! YOU KNOW WHAT I TELL YOU GO TO HIM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GO AWAY!"
-Members intrude as soon as they see you are about to cry
-Lucas hugs you and accompanies you home
-Kun: "Ten I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose but that's not the way to communicate"
-Members leave him alone so he can think about what he did wrong except Yangyang who stays with him
-Ten: "Did I make a mess right?"
-Yangyang: "Yes, but I'm sure she will forgive you"

Ten:-You and Ten argued on the way to the dorm because you met a friend of yours and invited him to stay a little with you and Ten, ruining your date-Ten: "IF YOU DID NOT WANT TO SPEND THE EVENING WITH ME, YOU JUST SAY IT!"-You: "I didn't know he ...